VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:37:03 01/06/17 Fri
Author: bwacky
Subject: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED

Darlene, I can't wait to try the cookie recipe you sent, they sure do look yummy! I love the card the recipe came in too, so pretty. I really like the homespun look to it. Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Lin'a, 00:47:34 01/08/17 Sun [1]

Brenda, I love the little angel card from you. She is so sweet.

Darlene, The cookie recipe you sent looks sooo good! I will simply have to try them.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Wanda49, 15:51:27 01/08/17 Sun [1]

Brenda I absolutely loved your card I got and I know that Darlene did too because we talked about how pretty it was thank you so much

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Beverly, 22:29:38 01/09/17 Mon [1]

Darlene, I received your really cute card and love the recipe card and will try them soon.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Janet, 09:38:57 01/11/17 Wed [1]

Darlene, thank you for the card and the recipe! always noce to have a recipe to try :-)

Brenda, thank you for the cute card, she is adorable!!!! I wish i could cut things out nice like you ladies do, so cute!

thank you!!!
hugs, Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 15:34:44 01/11/17 Wed [1]

Brenda--Thank you for the pretty angel card, really like the colors on the angel and the background.

Darlene--Thank you for the cards and recipes...the recipes sound yummy.

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 10:47:45 01/15/17 Sun [1]

Lin'a--Thank you for mine and Emma's cards...so sweet that you left hers blank so she could color it:) I have that same snowman stamp set, love snowmen! (Yet, I really hate snowy weather like we had last week) :)

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- bwacky, 13:18:05 01/15/17 Sun [1]

Linda, I really liked the cute snowman card you sent and I had to laugh at the verse inside. I have a friend I'm going to send this to and I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it too.
Thanks,
Brenda
A quick question...Is your name Lin'a or Linda?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Lin'a, 11:12:47 01/16/17 Mon [1]

My name is Linda, but my niece always called me Lin'a, and now both her daughters call me Lin'a. When I first joined the "voy", there were several other Linda's, so I started going by Lin'a.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Janet, 21:13:21 01/16/17 Mon [1]

Linda, thank you for the adorable snowman card!!! I too have always loved that verse...it's so true LOL
Are you about to float away up there with all the rain?

Here in San Diego we have even got some rain, we need it so bad

My cards are going out tomorrow

hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- bwacky, 16:35:20 01/20/17 Fri [1]

Janet, I really like the little frame you used around the thank you words on the card you sent. Did you use a punch to do it? If so where did you get it?
I can always use thank you cards as I'm usually too lazy to make them and end up buying them.
Thanks.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Lin'a, 15:24:46 01/21/17 Sat [1]

Janet, I love the simple thank you note card. What a great way to use odds and ends of paper we all seem to have.

As far as the rain, there are several roads in the area that are closed due to flooding. I live just on the outskirts of a flood prone area. The biggest problem up here is the wind, we usually lose several trees in the Chico area causing road closures and power outages especially in the foothills east of here.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- bwacky, 09:14:22 01/23/17 Mon [1]

Michelle, did Emma ever get her card from me? I sent it the same day I sent yours.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 19:21:22 01/24/17 Tue [1]

Brenda--I believe you sent Emma the card with a bear on it? LOL, sometimes she takes her mail to her room and I forget to check and see what she got. It is a very pretty card and she loves purple. Thank you. :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- bwacky, 16:14:30 01/24/17 Tue [1]

Beverly, what a beautiful card! I love all the embellishments and the verse inside. It's perfect for a close friend of mine who recently moved away from the neighborhood.
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 19:27:47 01/24/17 Tue [1]

Janet--Thank you for the pretty "thank you" card, I like the sunflower paper/washi you used and the color combo of yellow and brown. Emma also liked her card, such a pretty green!

Beverly--Thank you for the "thinking of you" card, love the embellishments-- the flower, lace and twine on the wood grain look very nice! Also, Emma liked her pink "hello" card, so cute and girly!

Thank you!
Our things went out in the mail today.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- JANET, 22:45:32 01/24/17 Tue [1]

I was so embarrassed to send out that lame card I made this month, it was the best I could do with the limited supplies I have access. The repairs are done on the house and they are supposed to bring back all my house contents next week...I hope. ALL my craft supplies were put in storage with all my furniture. back in oct!!!! sigh.

Beverly!!! oh my got your card today it is sooooo cute! I love it', thank you!!!

Brenda, yes I uses a die for that framelit. It was part of a nestable set of about 6 or more sizes, I dont remember if it was Spellbinder or what brand LOL

hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Lin'a, 10:51:13 01/27/17 Fri [1]

Beverly, I love your card. I've had everything I need to make some similar, but now I think I'm going to have to get them made.

Janet, your card is NOT lame! I love the simplicity of it and I will definitely be making some of them.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- bwacky, 13:52:06 01/27/17 Fri [1]

Emma, I just love the snowman you drew and colored, it is awesome! He fits right in with the weather we're having right now...snowy. If we get enough I'd like to go outside with my granddaughter and build a snowman just like the one you drew.

I have your snowman drawing hanging on my fridge right now so everyone can see it.

Thanks so much.

Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- bwacky, 13:55:07 01/27/17 Fri [1]

Michelle, what a cute card. I love the different variety of paper strips you used and the little mouse and kitten are precious. Love it!
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- bwacky, 13:57:54 01/28/17 Sat [1]

Wanda, I'm so sorry to hear that you won't be doing the card swap. I didn't realize you had been doing it for 15 years. Hopefully you'll join us again in the future. We sure will miss you.
I want to thank you for all the lovely cards I received from you since I joined and I also want to thank you for the card you sent out this month. The teddy bears having tea are so cute.
Thank you dear friend,
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 00:02:18 01/29/17 Sun [1]

Wanda--I too am sorry to hear that you won't be doing the swap, but understand that you need to take a break. Emma and I thank you for the cute teddy bear cards...my grandma would absolutely love the card, she collects bears. :)

Hugs--
Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Linda, 10:13:48 01/30/17 Mon [1]

Michelle, Thank you for the lovely card another great way to use all those scraps of paper we all seem to accumulate.

Emma, I totally love the snowman you made! I also have it on my fridge so I can see it every day.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Linda, 10:20:16 01/30/17 Mon [1]

Wanda, Even though I've only bee doing this swap for a few months, I understand you wanting to take a break. Especially after 15 years! That's a lot of cards over the years. Hopefully you will join us again in the future.
Linda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Beverly, 13:04:18 01/30/17 Mon [1]

Wanda, you sure will be missed but totally understand sometimes we need a break. Thank you for all the lovely cards you have made for us. Hugs to you!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Janet, 18:22:18 02/19/17 Sun [1]

Hi ladies, just to let you know I am mailing cards out tomorrow for JENNIFER'S JANUARY SWAP .

after i close up all the envelopes I notice I had not put the 'from' tag on the inside of all of the LOL so i wrote on the back of the envelope that is was for Jennifers January swap

hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JANUARY CARD SWAP RECEIVED -- Linda, 22:00:43 02/23/17 Thu [1]

Received Jennifer's January card. Thank-you Janet for getting it done for her. Love the doily you used.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.