VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:52:12 02/06/17 Mon
Author: Bronwyn
Subject: What crafts do people do?

I do quilling and cross stitch. In the past I have also done cake decorating, tapestry and i tried leadlighting.
Interested to hear about your crafting

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- marie, 20:10:54 02/06/17 Mon [1]

I belong to a woman's auxiliary for the fire department. I'm trying to come up with ideas to make Easter items to sell at our Easter bunny breakfast. It's a fund raiser for the fire department. Any suggestions. ?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: What crafts do people do? -- Shirttails, 21:01:34 02/06/17 Mon [1]

Use our achives...there are a lot of ideas there. I think Easter ones that are made from plastic eggs are nice. Check the archives...if you see an idea and need help, come back to the list and see if someone can help. Have fun!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: What crafts do people do? -- Bronwyn, 19:03:54 02/08/17 Wed [1]

Easter bonnets with sweets in them, maybe

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- Linda, 21:09:22 02/06/17 Mon [1]

I do all kinds of crafts, You name it, I've probably tried it. At this point in time, I knit, crochet, counted cross stitch, paint, scrapbooking, stamping, card making, miniatures, beading and I think that's it for now...lol.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- Beverly, 21:48:36 02/06/17 Mon [1]

I do card making and paper crafts, quilting, Holiday crafts, cross stitch mostly.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- Linda Ohio now GA, 11:07:49 02/08/17 Wed [1]

Years ago I did wooden yard art and also did some sewing crafts like making table runners, etc. but now I only do paper crafting, making cards.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- darlenei, 18:33:37 02/08/17 Wed [1]

I crochet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- Bronwyn, 19:05:28 02/08/17 Wed [1]

I should have added knitting!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- bonniek, 14:06:28 02/11/17 Sat [1]

I mostly sew-it seems like mending is all these days! and quilt, and some paper crafts like cards. I also mess around with some woodworking too...sometimes it's just making sawdust though!LOL!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- lolart, 20:23:53 02/12/17 Sun [1]

I as many of you have done so many types of crafts, knitting
crocheting, I love to sew and make quilts as well. Right now I am working on restoring dolls with a little knitting on the side.

For Easter maybe some little Easter baskets with cookies in side plus any thing else you would want to put in them. I was thinking something as small as those plastic tomato baskets.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: What crafts do people do? -- garnet, 20:26:02 02/12/17 Sun [1]

I've made some bunnies to have on hand for little visitors, using inspiration from this site.

http://thelittlefabricshop.blogspot.com/2012/04/basket-of-bunnies.html

You will have to contact the designer for permission to make these to sell at your fundraiser.

I didn't have access to pastel prints, so I used knits. I looked at thrifts for brand new knit shirts with a texture in various colors. I marked the outline (wrong sides together) and stitched around with a narrow zigzag - leaving the bottom open to stuff. I marked as many as I could get out of each shirt. I cut around with pinking shears, stuffed with poly fill, and stitched the bottom.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.