VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:44:02 04/30/17 Sun
Author: Sherron
Subject: Crochet Button Flowers

http://www.craftandfun.com/2014/09/riciclo-creativo-bottoni-idee-decorazioni-uncinetto.html?m=1#more/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Crochet Button Flowers -- garnet (May 1 is flower day.!), 18:48:04 04/30/17 Sun [1]

It used to be traditional to make a little paper and put a few flowers in it to hang on your neighbor's door knob. So Sherron, your post has come at just the right time! We can make button flowers and leave one on a coworker's desk or pass them out to family and friends. Attach them to a tag to hang somewhere.

Wouldn't it be fun to see how many of us here have a button stash and need something like this to do with them? I'll go first. I do, and I could do a bunch of button flowers like this in short order. I did a lot of garment sewing over the years, and I acquired a lot of buttons.

Also, who among us does crochet? If you can pull one loop through another, you can crochet. And there are tutorial videos if you are a beginner.

I don't have much yarn, but I always see some odds and ends at the thrift stores.

BTW there is another tutorial video to crochet another style flower with a button center to make a brooch, something to pin on a jacket or attach to a head band. I may have posted a link to it earlier. But for now, these button flowers are what I will try.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Crochet Button Flowers -- Linda, 14:28:02 05/01/17 Mon [1]

Love the idea! Thanks for sharing, now, where did I put those buttons....

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Crochet Button Flowers -- Jeanette Padilla, 21:42:30 05/06/17 Sat [1]

I love this idea! I have plenty of buttons, most of them were my mom's and grandfather's collections. Thanks for posting the link!

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.