VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:45:40 05/08/17 Mon
Author: tomsmom
Subject: May Card Swap Sent/Received

Brenda--I can't tell you how much I love that list pad! I have seen these before, but never attempted to make one and they are so cute! I used mine yesterday. :)

Also, thank you for the cute book/diary you sent Emma. It has a lot of fun pages in it to fill out. She just loves fun mail.:)

Michelle

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 21:49:59 05/09/17 Tue [1]

Brenda, I love the shopping list such a clever idea!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 10:37:41 05/16/17 Tue [1]

Darlene, what a wonderful envelope my card swap came in, so bright and colorful! Thank you for the cute cupcake birthday card and for the 2 year planner. I've already put the planner in my purse and I have a family birthday coming up that I'm going to use the card for. I just love the bright colors on it.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 11:04:28 05/16/17 Tue [1]

Darlene, Thank-you for the darling little birthday card and the 2-year planner. I needed another planner so this one will be put to good use.

My cards will be going out in todays mail.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 00:32:49 05/18/17 Thu [1]

Janet, I love the card holder you sent. Where did you get the little plastic sleeve for it?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- jANET, 04:45:09 05/19/17 Fri [1]

Brenda, Thank you so much for the adorable and oh so useful note pad! I guess I can take that off my list of project to make LOL I have been meaning to make those for years did you get the pads cut somewhere froma bigger pad? thanks soooo much!
Darlene,wow, what a nice envelopes of goodies! love the envelope it came in, where do you get envelopes like that? I have a project I want to do but i need some ornate envelopes. thank you for the calendar, boy do i need it ha ha! love the card, thanks for everything!\
Linda, got your card today, LOVE it, so pretty , is that a stamp? its perfect timing, i need a pink card to send my cousin :-) but I'll take a picture before I use it, I always do. I'm glad you like the holder. I bought some of those plastic things online years ago and also bought some at a craft show, they had a supply area where crafters were getting rid of stuff. I have a tond more if you want some I will gladly send you some. the ones i have left are a little bit wider, horizontally, mayb 1/4" or more. let meknow

Thanks all!!
hugs
janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 06:09:45 05/19/17 Fri [1]

Janet, the little pouch you sent is awesome. What a great idea and I really like the double sided paper you used, it's so pretty.
Thanks so much.
Brenda

About the note pads, yes I did have bigger pads of paper cut down. I bought the notepads at Target and then took them to Office Max and had them cut down.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 05:24:53 05/20/17 Sat [1]

Linda, I received your card and it's just beautiful! I really love it.
Did you draw and color it yourself? If so that is so awesome, if not could you tell me where you found the graphic?
Thank you so much
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 11:49:02 05/20/17 Sat [1]

I used stamps by Art Impressions for my card. It's done with water based markers and water and each one looks like a little watercolor painting. It's a really fun and easy technique. You can go to their website, scroll to the bottom and watch U-tube videos on how it's done.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- janet, 12:00:10 05/21/17 Sun [1]

Thanks brenda on the info about getting the pads cut. someone checked for me awhile back that office depot would cut them i think 25cents a cut, but i didnt know if i had to buy the pads there. I didnt even think about office max, not sure if we still have one of those, but i'll find out. I have another project i need pads cut for, i better hurry before you beat me to it ha ha!

Linda, thanks for the info on your cards, and yues they do look like watercolor paintings, i love it! you might make me have to drag my stamps out and start using them again! :-) I love all you ladies sharing your tips.

i saw jennifer yesterday, she has not forgot about making her card she just said she hit a creative block, and will be doing them soon
hugs
janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 14:18:55 05/28/17 Sun [1]

Emma and I send thanks you's to all the ladies this month! Sorry, I haven't been on here sooner to thank you for your cards and things...busy month. Our cards were sent out Friday and should get to you on Tuesday.

Linda--thank you for the really pretty watercolor card, love the watering can and flowers.
Darlene--thank you for the fun and colorful birthday cards and the planner
Janet--thanks for the pouches and the ideas on how they can be used. I am sure Emma will find something creative to put in hers.

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!
Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 09:11:31 06/02/17 Fri [1]

Jennifer, Love the felt fish on your card and the crimped paper behind it. Very creative!

Emma, I totally love the sweet strawberry card you made.
The little strawberry embellishment on the strawberry paper is so cool.

Michelle, I love the cactus paper you used on your card. Where did you find the cactus embellishment you used( as well as the strawberry on Emma's card)?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 12:10:23 06/04/17 Sun [1]

Linda--So glad you liked our cards. The strawberry embellishments came from Tuesday Morning, so I am not sure if they are in other crafts stores. The strawberry and the cactus are made by Jolee's Boutique and I think I got the cactus ones at Jo-Ann's.

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 09:30:25 06/02/17 Fri [1]

Michelle, also wanted to thank you for the extra ice cream card. So sweet of you to send the extra card.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 12:12:25 06/04/17 Sun [1]

Jennifer--Emma and I loved our cards this month. She loved the fish embellishment on hers. I loved the bright fun papers you used. Thanks.

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- Janet, 19:42:18 06/08/17 Thu [1]

Michelle, Emma, oh my gosh, thank you for the adorable cards1 I too was going to ask about the embellishment, i thought they might have been buttons. I havnt been to Tuesday Morning in years, they have such irregular hours, i never know if they will be open, i guess i need to make more of an effort, looks like I am missing out on some good things LOL I love them, he strawberry card is perfect for my cousins upcoming birthday she is into strawberries! and the cactus is too cute i have never ever seen any paper like that before and the embellishment matches it perfectly! i wi ll keep that for myself :-) too cute
Thank you
hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 10:04:06 06/13/17 Tue [1]

Jennifer, what a cute summer card. I love how you did the crimping on the background paper. I have a crimper that I hardly ever use and now thanks to your idea I'll be using it a lot more. Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: May Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 10:10:20 06/13/17 Tue [1]

Emma and Michelle, I just love the cards you made with the cute embellishments. The cactus one will be going to my cousin who lives in Arizona, I think she'll get a kick out of it and the strawberry one is going to thank a neighbor who just made me a strawberry pie. Also thanks for sending the extra ice cream card, too cute.
Thanks very much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.