VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:34:10 06/03/17 Sat
Author: JANET
Subject: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED

Sending out the June list right now

:-)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 22:45:45 06/03/17 Sat [1]

Beverly, So sorry to hear of your health issues I pray that you are and continue to be in better health. Thank you so much for all the goodies. Love the little folded card, trying to see how it's put together.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 19:51:06 06/08/17 Thu [1]

Beverly, first of all I am so sorry to hear about your health issues, I pray things are better and continue to improve. Thanks for taking time to make cards

oh my gosh, as soon as I opened the envelope and saw all the 'folded' projects i knew it was from you! I LOVE everying, my gosh, you put so much work in them! where are you learning/getting these folded ideas? so so nice
thankyou!
hugs, Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 22:11:48 06/11/17 Sun [1]

Beverly--Emma and I loved all the goodies you sent for the card swaps. The bookmark is so cute and I love the heart "flower"...so creative. I love that it folds out and has the little bee clothespin. :)

I am also hoping that you are doing better!
Hugs, Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Beverly, 09:24:48 06/12/17 Mon [1]

Thanks ladies for all the compliments. I really enjoy making cards and paper crafts. I am doing so much better, I had a pinched nerve in my left shoulder that gave me fits for awhile. Then other health issues popped up but hopefully we got that under control. Y'all have a wonderful summer.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 10:00:22 06/13/17 Tue [1]

Beverly, so glad to hear that you're doing much better.
I love all the goodies you sent. Everything is just awesome but I have to admit my favorite is the flower with the little bee. You sure did put a lot of work into everything. Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Beverly, 13:32:42 06/13/17 Tue [1]

Ladies, I am so happy you liked the cards I sent, this is just a suggestion I put the flower card in a small terra cotta pot with a styfoam ball glued to the bottom and put some of that green crinkly paper around the top and gave to a friend. Enjoy your goodies. hugs, Beverly

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 15:57:07 06/15/17 Thu [1]

Linda, I love the seashell card and the way you layered it. It's beautiful. I've tried doing this before and have had the hardest time lining things up. Your card is perfect.
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 10:39:14 06/20/17 Tue [1]

Linda, oh my,thank you for the beautiful card!!!! So creative, I sat and stared at it trying to figure out how youo did it...can you share?
thanks sooo much
hugs
janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 11:41:06 06/20/17 Tue [1]

That is one of my favorite stamping techniques. For the size card I did, cut 2 pieces of white (or whatever color cardstock used for the card) one at 3 1/4" x 2" and one at 4 1/4" x 3". Layer them on the card with a tiny bit of removable tape, just enough to hold in place while stamping and coloring. Then you cut 2 pieces of contrasting cardstock, one at 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" and one at 4 1/2" x 3 1/4". Take your stamped pieces apart and put back together layering with the contrasting cardstock being careful to line up the stamped images. You can line the layers up straight or a little cock-eyed.
You can get creative with this technique and cut a single piece of white cardstock or two smaller ones as long as the contrasting color is 1/4" larger. I've used a couple of 1" pieces of white with 1 1/4" contrast and placed them in an even row, column or have just placed randomly on the card. Works great with large stamps like a background stamp or with smaller stamps.
Get totally creative with this technique! This is a great way to use smaller pieces of scrap paper.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 07:11:49 06/21/17 Wed [1]

Darlene, I just love the dimensional butterfly card you sent and the pretty envelope it came in. I also enjoyed the mini card and the mini notebook.
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Beverly, 20:56:49 06/21/17 Wed [1]

I hope everyones package from me arrived alright. Let me know if not. I love all the cute cards this month from everyone.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 07:08:02 06/25/17 Sun [1]

I was just wondering if anyone received my card yet? The post office said because of the red envelope it may take longer because the machines have a hard time reading the red envelopes.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 12:33:07 06/28/17 Wed [1]

Brenda, Yes, I did receive your card. Just in time for my hubby's birthday even though he is NOT handy with tools...
I loved it! It looks like the wrenches are made with a circle and the little window punch.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 21:35:44 06/29/17 Thu [1]

Brenda, yes i received your adorable card! sorry I am late posting, i thought I had already...so creative, thank you!

Darlene, also received your pretty card and nice note, thank you...Jennifer doesnt do computer either, so that is why you never see any posts from her, but she LOVES them all and does call me and sends her thanks to everyone.

Beverly, received your patriotic card today, are thoes stars cut with dies? so pretty I love the vintage background paper and your cute firecracker, thanks

I AM RUNNING LATE ON MY CARD, SO YOU MIGHT GET JUNE AND JULY AT THE SAME TIME...BUT ITS COMING!

HUGS
JANET

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Beverly, 00:59:49 06/30/17 Fri [1]

No, Janet I cut the stars out. So happy everyone liked the July cards they were fun to make.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JUNE card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 23:45:06 06/29/17 Thu [1]

I am sorry that I haven't been better with the thank you's this time! Emma and I have loved everything.

Linda--thank you for the pretty seashell card, love the layers and the shells, so summery! Emma was just coloring one of the coloring sheets you sent her the other day, she loves them.
Brenda--Thank you for the guy birthday card, will definitely come in handy. I like the saying on the inside, too. :) The penguin card you sent Emma was adorable!
Darlene--Thank you for the card and the other little goodies you sent, Emma really likes the mini notepads. :)

Also, we are going to send June and July's cards together soon! Sorry we didn't get June's out yet. Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.