VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:19:38 06/29/17 Thu
Author: bwacky
Subject: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED

Beverly, what a great card! I love the background paper and the little firecracker is super! My niece's birthday is on the 4th of July so this card will be going to her. Or maybe not because I really like it and I want to keep it. lol
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- janet, 21:43:05 06/29/17 Thu [1]

Beverly, oops, i left feedback on your 4th of july card on the June post LOL hope you read it there...thanks

thanks brenda for starting the July thread

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 23:49:57 06/29/17 Thu [1]

Beverly--I got your 4th of July card today, love it! I love the colors, the paper and the firework in the middle.

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 21:50:20 06/30/17 Fri [1]

Beverly, Thank you for the firecracker card, love it!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 10:10:36 07/02/17 Sun [1]

hey ladies, just sent out the July Mailing list.

hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 15:53:08 07/03/17 Mon [1]

Darlene, I just love the bee card you sent, it's so cute and the butterfly on the doily is just darling.
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 15:58:31 07/03/17 Mon [1]

Linda, I really like the Victorian feel to the card you sent and the words under the little sailor were just perfect. I hope none of us forget what so many men and women gave and still give to keep our country free each day.
Thanks very much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 15:07:49 07/04/17 Tue [1]

Darlene, love the sweet little bee card with the butterfly doily inside. Thank you so much.

Brenda, Love your patriotic card, cool graphics and the saying inside are awesome.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 19:04:33 07/05/17 Wed [1]

Darlene, love the ladybug card, thank you so much, its perfect timing i am mailing off a ladybug windchime to one of my cousins for her birthday! thank you

Linda, such a beautiful card, i too love the vintage look to it, i love americana, I just might frame that card, thank you

Brenda, thank you for the beautiful patriotic card, i love the vintage look paper you used, the card is so pretty, thank you!!!

yikes i still have not got my june card in tlhe mail much less the july! you will be getting them both at the same time :) i hope to work on them tonight

hugs to all
stay cool
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 08:56:53 07/06/17 Thu [1]

Linda--thanks for the 4th of July cards, love the colors and the look of them. Emma's is just adorable with the 3 kids singing:) I put all my 4th of July cards on display.

Darlene--Love the little ladybug card you sent and Emma liked her butterfly/bee card. Also, the doilies on the inside with the stickers were so cute.

Brenda--Thanks for the pretty 4th of July card, love the front with the star and heart, but I really liked the inside graphic and thought. Emma's card is adorable--that is the cutest dog and kid!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 10:13:23 07/11/17 Tue [1]

Hey ladies… I finally got my cards done I will be mailing them today for June and July sorry I'm late with June
JENNIFER told me yesterday she was also behind LOL so she will be sending June and July together also I'm not sure when but… You will get them I promise

Text Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 22:22:20 07/14/17 Fri [1]

Janet, received your card swaps today. The little gift tags are a really cute idea. I love the flamingo card with the little flamingo paper clip...Where did you find those?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 15:06:22 07/15/17 Sat [1]

Janet, I just love the flamingo card you sent with the flamingo paper clip. They're just too cute!
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Carmelita, 11:04:31 07/16/17 Sun [1]

Brenda,

TY for the cards you sent...as always late with my thanks but just wanted to let you know that I sent you a card last week and a little something extra. Didn't send it priority so that's really taking a chance. hugs, Carmen

P.S. Hello to all the ladies of the card swap!!! I am still here not doing much of anything craft related. Can't seem to get out of this lazy funk I am in. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- JANET, 12:56:46 07/16/17 Sun [1]

Glad you like the card,Linda...I got the flamingo paperclips at JoAnn's and the front of the card came from there too LOL they were note cards and I cut it up and used it on the front of my card.

Carmen, hey buddy! I just found the birthday card and pics and letter you sent, thanks so much, I havnt had time to sit down an read the letter yet. I start at the pain management dr tomorrow I'll take it with me and read it while I am waiting LOL have someone coming tuesday to do some work on the house and then thurs eye injection appt. so I'll still try and call...sorry been so out of touch, thanks for being a true friend and hanging in there with me.love you
hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 15:03:45 07/18/17 Tue [1]

Janet--thank you for all the tags...loved the variety. Emma and I both loved the flamingo cards with the clips. :)
Also--just wanted to let all of you know we sent our June & July cards out today.
Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 14:36:59 07/20/17 Thu [1]

Emma, I love your pretty blue cards with the matching envelopes. My favorite one is the one with the mountains on it. You are quite the artist. Thank you so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 14:39:53 07/20/17 Thu [1]

Michelle, what great boy and girl cards. I love the robot! Where did you find the dimensional stickers? They are really cute.
Thanks
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 21:44:44 07/21/17 Fri [1]

Brenda--
The stickers actually came from Dollar Tree--I have loved those robot stickers since I first saw them :)

Emma & I are glad that you liked our cards.
She loves to draw, color, paint, do origami...just anything where she can be creative. :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 21:16:00 07/25/17 Tue [1]

Talked to Jennifer a couple days ago, she said she is having another creative mental block LOL she owes you June and July she is late but you WILL get them

Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 16:19:24 07/28/17 Fri [1]

Michelle and Emma, Thank you so much for the cards. I love the stickers on your cards Michelle, they are so cute.

Emma, I love the duck pond you drew for me. You are so talented.

Thanks again

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 13:11:58 07/29/17 Sat [1]

Janet, I just love the gift cards you sent. What a great idea using fabric. Each one is really cute and can be used for all types of occasions.
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 17:31:23 07/30/17 Sun [1]

JENNIFER has finished her June and July projects but it will probably be Friday before she can get them in the mail.

They are going to require extra postage so she has to go to the post office and by the time she gets off work during the week they are closed but she's off on Fridays so she should get it mailed this Friday if not sooner

Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: JULY card swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 18:58:03 08/07/17 Mon [1]

Jennifer--Emma & I LOVE the seahorse notebooks, how cute! Thank you also for the cool back to school card, love the different papers you used. :)

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.