VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:26:23 07/31/17 Mon
Author: Janetv
Subject: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED

I just sent out the August Addresses.

and...drumroll please.....I AM MAILING MY CARDS TODAY! LOL

hugs
Janet

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 15:24:29 08/03/17 Thu [1]

Janet, what a cute card! I love the papers you used and the addition of the lemonade packet. The perfect summer card.
Thanks,
Brenda

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 09:20:23 08/04/17 Fri [1]

Janet, Love the cute little card and the lemonade packet. Thanks, linda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 19:06:14 08/05/17 Sat [1]

Brenda, I love the silhouette card you made for August. The quote inside is awesome and so true.

Thanks, Linda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 09:15:44 08/06/17 Sun [1]

Brenda-- we loved the black and white card you sent & the quotes on the inside:) It's so pretty and I liked the little bit of bling in her ponytail.

Janet--Emma loved that yours came with the drink mix, she always wants me to buy her that stuff:) I liked the combination of colors, so sunny and summery.

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Carmelita, 09:30:10 08/07/17 Mon [1]

Hi Brenda & everyone... even though I am not in the card swap. Brenda kindly sends me a card anyways and I so do appreciate it. Got the little silhouette card the other day and it is too cute. TY so much dear Brenda. Hope you ladies are doing good and things are going smoothly and everyone doing alright healthwise. Still haven't been doing any crafting but did break open the sewing machine and trimmed two pillow cases down to fit those smaller memory foam pillows with the indentation in the middle. Hubby was so pleased with me because he had been asking if I could makes some pillow cases as the old ones were so see through thin. My carpal tunnel is bothering me so much that I had to get shots the other day in my wrists. I will avoid surgery as long as possible because if you do not change your line of work to avoid the repetition of what causes the troubles, it's no use doing the surgery. Want to work two more years so now I wear the splints day and nite with breaks in between. At least I get those free from Kaiser. Take care everyone and know that I miss you all. I do be checking on here at least once a day. Have a wonderful week everyone! Hugs, Carmen

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 19:55:18 08/07/17 Mon [1]

Jennifer, thank you so much for the seahorse notebook and pen. I love all the bling accents especially the pearl on the pen. I'm keeping that for my purse but the school card will be going to a friend's little girl who is starting kindergarten this year.
Thanks,
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 22:17:37 08/07/17 Mon [1]

Jennifer, I love the seahorse notebook and pen. I'm always looking for paper and pen in my purse. This will come in handy. Also love the cool school card.

Thanks, Linda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 13:03:32 08/08/17 Tue [1]

Linda, what a beautiful card and I really love how you did the girl's dress to match the background paper. So pretty!!!
Thanks so much,
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Janet, 21:10:40 08/08/17 Tue [1]

Brenda, thank you for the beautiful silhouette card so pretty, and the quote inside is so true and beautiful. thank you!!!

Linda, oh i just love your taste in graphics, she is so soft and sweet, was that a stamp? such a pretty card, thank you.

By the waly, the card and notepad you all got from Jennifer is for JUNE and JULY...she still has August to do LOL

Carmen...LOVE YOU! :-)~

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Carmelita, 21:41:43 08/09/17 Wed [1]

Love you too Ms Janetta!!! Sorry that I have been such a terrible no show friend :O)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 16:56:35 08/10/17 Thu [1]

Janet, that is a new Stampin' Up stamp set.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 19:39:26 08/10/17 Thu [1]

Linda--Thank you for the lovely card, I really liked how you did the dress like the background paper on my card, but then Emma and I really liked how you left the stamp on hers blank but used the flower background...very pretty, too. :)

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- janet, 01:54:17 08/11/17 Fri [1]

Thank linda, that is a BEAUTIFUL set!

hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- bwacky, 16:25:50 08/14/17 Mon [1]

Darlene, what an elegant card. I love the gold ink on the heavy beige cardstock and the saying is wonderful. I also really like the insert card.
Thank you,
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Darlene, 10:25:48 08/18/17 Fri [1]

Thank you for the beautiful and elegant card. I love it!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- tomsmom, 20:32:39 09/06/17 Wed [1]

Beverly--Thank you so much for the for the really neat and beautiful card. I really like the punched sides and the pretty butterfly paper & how it is all folded.
Also, Emma just loves her monkey card, how cute!

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: August Card Swap SENT/RECEIVED -- Linda, 10:33:04 09/09/17 Sat [1]

Beverly, I Love the carb/box you made. I will have to play around and see if I can figure it out. I didn't want to untie the bow because I knew I wouldn't be able to get it tied again as nice as it was...I was right.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.