VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:11:12 08/07/17 Mon
Author: Shirttails
Subject: I need helplocating.......

I have a tag that has been run off on my computer. I have no source but am needing to run off more. I've checked my computer the best I can under Pictures and Documents. Was this poem ever on our list? I have it tagged on to a stuffed teddy bear.

Starts out.........
Sometimes life is hard,
It's more than you can bear:
but, please know I'm here,
and that I really care......there's more.

Can you remember if this came from our list about 3 or 4 years ago?

I don't know how to make tags, so I'm desparate for a June show project.

Thanks for trying.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: I need helplocating....... -- crafterwannabe, 22:58:03 08/07/17 Mon [1]

Just wanted you to know that I saw the poem in the archives but see no mention or link for a printable tag. If I understand, you have the whole poem and it's just the tag you're after? I'm sorry but I am not familiar with the list you refer to. Here's the thread of posts where this poem appears if you want to check it. The post with poem is pretty far down the page. Hoping someone comes along who has what you're after. Good luck!
http://www.craftsayings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=672

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: I need helplocating....... -- Shirttails, 23:29:52 08/07/17 Mon [1]

Thank you Crafterwannabee.

That's the poem. I have a tag on some of my bears but I can't find the original tag with the poem. I see that Sue Pitchfork wrote it in 2006. Didn't realize I had my bears that long. Must have lost it when the computer died.

I'll have to find someone to make a simple tag for me as I haven't learned how to make them. I checked my computer and I can't find the tag that I have and I've tried all kinds of words to locate it. No luck.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.