VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:42:06 08/18/17 Fri
Author: kathy
Subject: OT scared

My husband called to say he was on his way home from work and an hr later he called again and said he was in an accident! His foot slipped and hit the gas and it flipped the car. I jumped in the car to get him and there was his car upside down in the middle of the road! Then I saw him standing at the side....... At this age I don't need more gray hair! I don't know what we will do for a car, but I feel he was watched over, so things will work out somehow. Sometimes it helps to "talk" with friends that I don't know, but share crafts with. Thanks for letting me talk........

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: OT scared -- Shirttails, 09:14:48 08/18/17 Fri [1]

So glad that he is okay. Looks like he may have had a few angels with him on his way home from work. God Bless.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- Linda, 10:23:25 08/18/17 Fri [1]

Happy to hear he is ok.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- Bronwyn, 19:43:29 08/18/17 Fri [1]

Hope your DH is OK and you too after the disturbing event

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- Carmelita, 23:11:28 08/18/17 Fri [1]

What a scary thing to go through. So glad your hubby was alright and that no others were involved in the accident. Yes, most definitely his guardian angels were all watching over him. Will say some prayers for the two of you...take care!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- Linda Ohio now GA, 10:43:12 08/19/17 Sat [1]

For sure your hubby had an angel riding with him. Thanks given to God for that. Glad he was not injured, but what a scare that had to be for him and for you.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- nonacook, 12:59:34 08/19/17 Sat [1]

Certainly glad that your hubby is OK. Will probably be sore for several days--If it was me I would go to a chiropractor to make sure things 'are in place'.
I went when I sprained my ankle and when I pulled my collar bone out of place.
It helped--

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- kathy, 21:03:55 08/20/17 Sun [1]

He ended up having a cracked collar bone on the left side and two torn muscles on the back of his neck. Pretty sore but went back to work today after taking two days off. I now have no car so I feel really cut off from things. I'm just glad we had two cars! My older sister gave me some money to put toward another car. I didn't want to take it.... There were several angels that ran in to help. He said one was a nurse and she started asking him what day it was and if he knew where he was ect. At least two were trying to get him out fast because they saw liquids and didn't want a fire to start. it didn't. Thanks so much for letting me talk. It really helped reading your kind thoughts too.
Kathy

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- Doreen, 13:01:04 08/22/17 Tue [1]

So glad he was OK, hope things start to brighten up soon for both of you. May God be with you both, He always is. Sending hugs and love.

Doreen
Xxx

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- Janet, 18:48:54 08/29/17 Tue [1]

Take a deep breath and relax..ahhh you know that song: Jesus take the wheel? sound like that is what happened.
Hope he is feeling better and take care of YOURSELF too!
hugs
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- Addy, 19:01:44 09/03/17 Sun [1]

I know it was very stressful when you heard but relief to find out he is okay. Thank God !

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: OT scared -- kathy, 20:15:33 09/04/17 Mon [1]

We ended up with a Ford Focus. Not fancy, but will get him back and forth to work. The good news is that it had year end rebates that made it cheaper than a used one! My sister had said that one of her boys had used Costco, so I looked it up and we ended up saving $1,000.00 MORE!!!! They give a discount based on price. That saved us even more.
Thanks again for your prayers and good thoughts. Kathy

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.