VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:18:55 08/24/17 Thu
Author: Linda Ohio now GA
Subject: News about Shilo

This was just posted on Facebook by Linda's daughter, 8/24/17

This is Sean L Taylor, Linda's daughter. I wanted to post on my mom's FB page to let you know my mom Linda Hull is currently in ICU. She has been in ICU since Monday. She has another blood infection, a lung infection, pneumonia, etc. Mom is in respiratory distress and currently is sedated as she is struggling to breathe. She in on BiPAP Machine. And while she is breathing on her own. It does not look good. X-rays from this evening show more fluid and infection in her lungs. She is currently in lung failure. At this point we are just trying to keep her as comfortable as possible and wait. I'm updating you her friends here to just pray for His will. Thank-you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Linda, 23:07:03 08/24/17 Thu [1]

Sending prayers to Shilo and her family.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- canadianviolet (sad), 01:42:12 08/25/17 Fri [1]

Got a message on my facebook page saying Linda was very ill. She is in my prayers every night but will say extra ones for her and her family.
Hazelanne

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- lolart, 22:22:16 08/25/17 Fri [1]

I will keep Shilo in my prayer

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Carmelita, 09:56:19 08/26/17 Sat [1]

Got this same message on my FB page. Poor Linda...she has been ill for so long, on and off but still continues to be positive and have faith. Always keep her in my prayers (and her family too) and even more so now. Heal my dear friend...so many here love and pray for you.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Lori Jean, 09:59:33 08/26/17 Sat [1]

Oh no!I'm so very sorry to hear this! Linda is such a lovely person! God bless you sweet lady! You are in my prayers!

Thank you for keeping us updated Linda!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Alma, 14:22:34 08/27/17 Sun [1]

Thank you, Linda, for sharing this information. I am praying for her and her family. May God touch all of them.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- SueZQ, 01:24:17 08/28/17 Mon [1]

My thoughts and prayers are with both Linda and her family during this stressful time. Linda's strength and positive attitude have been an inspiration to us all.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Doreen Scerri (Sad), 03:49:54 08/29/17 Tue [1]

There was another update on Facebook about Linda. She has been moved from ICU to Hospice. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Lori Jean, 17:44:29 08/29/17 Tue [1]

Doreen, I certainly will keep Linda in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know.

Hugs,
Lori Jean

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Laurel, 19:41:56 08/29/17 Tue [1]

So sad to hear this. Linda and her family are in my prayers!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Annie~B (Sad), 19:44:16 08/29/17 Tue [1]

I'm so sorry to hear about Shilo's decline. I have always admired her faith, strength and commitment. My prayers go out for her and her loved ones.
Annie

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Linda Ohio now GA, 15:38:15 08/30/17 Wed [1]

Thanks Doreen. I hadn't seen that Shilo was moved into Hospice care. If you see any more (or I do), please post. I'm still praying for Linda every day.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- MaryLee, 14:25:12 09/01/17 Fri [1]

So sorry to hear she is back in the hospital. Our prayers are with your family

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- stitches, 19:49:43 09/01/17 Fri [1]

Update on Shilo.... I am sorry to let you know that Linda has passed..... Sending prayers to her family I can only say now that Linda is in no pain and I know she flew to Heaven into the arms of the Lord..... RIP.... you will be so missed.....

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Lin'a, 20:54:34 09/01/17 Fri [1]

Sending prayers to Linda's family

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Carmelita, 22:30:24 09/01/17 Fri [1]

I too just saw the news from her daughter Sean. RIP sweet Linda, no more suffering or pain...not that I ever heard you complain. Your faith was so strong and you were always positive despite the many set backs. She is in Heaven now enjoying her reunion with her mom. Love, prayers and condolences to her family.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Doreen Scerri, 04:17:11 09/02/17 Sat [1]

I have just read this sad news on FB. Linda was certainly a strong woman and she inspired us all. Our friendship here was something special and we will always remember her, may she rest in peace.
Condolences to all her family and friends.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- garnet, 06:57:17 09/02/17 Sat [1]

Shilo was a regular contributor with her beading posts, sharing information and inspiration. Prayers that she may be blessed with comfort and know of our love for her.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Linda Ohio now GA, 10:34:08 09/02/17 Sat [1]

I too just read this on Facebook. God answered our prayers to take Shilo (Linda) home quickly and painlessly and for that I am thankful. My sincere sympathy to her family and prayers for their comfort.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- crafterwannabe, 13:40:59 09/02/17 Sat [1]

So very sad to see this news. Shilo faced every health challenge with courage, faith, and dignity. My deepest sympathy goes out to her family as well as to her crafting families. We will miss her.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- nonacook, 13:52:33 09/02/17 Sat [1]

Condolences and prayers for her family.

She had been on this forum a long time, and will be missed.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Lori Jean, 23:15:06 09/03/17 Sun [1]

God bless her! This really saddens me to hear this news because Shilo has been a part of this board for years and years. She was such a beautiful soul and she will be missed! My heart and prayers go out to her family during this very difficult time.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- canadianviolet (sad), 13:40:05 09/04/17 Mon [1]

Linda was such a fighter when it came to her health issues. Her fight is now over and she is resting in Heaven surrounded by angels. May she rest in peace. She will be missed very much.
Hazelanne

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Laurene, 20:58:03 09/05/17 Tue [1]

I am so sorry to hear this. Linda has been in my prayers for a long time. I know she is with the angels. Prayers for her family.
Laurene

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- Annie~B, 23:59:21 09/05/17 Tue [1]

I'm sorry to hear of Linda's passing. I'm glad she is no longer suffering and in a much better place. I send my prayers for comfort to her family.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: News about Shilo -- SueZQ, 00:48:18 09/15/17 Fri [1]

I just read of Linda's passing and am so sorry for her family. Linda's faith was so strong and her attitude was always so positive. I hope that I'll have that kind of strength when my time comes. God bless her soul and may she finally be resting peacefully and free of pain.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.