VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:02:05 09/02/17 Sat
Author: garnet
Subject: Ribbon for Folded Ribbon Angels

If you make the folded wire-edge ribbon angels inspired by Lori Jean and Crafterwannabe, Michael's has 12 ft spools of 2 1/2" ribbon on sale today. It's the fall ribbon, with fall colors in various texture solids, plaids, and autumn motifs. The first ones I made were from stiff, almost paper ribbon with harvest print. I took them for table favors at a Thanksgiving dinner. I have since made hundreds for gifts and craft shows.
I'm debating about whether to go into production for this year's holidays -
because friends are coming to visit and have ordered some. :) But I have a 2-page set of instructions if I decided to gear up again. My method, for my latest production effort, used 12" of ribbon for each angel. And I still have kits and stacks and spools that should be made up. ** sigh ** Anyway, see the ribbon on sale here. Some would work for Christmas.
http://www.michaels.com/decor/ribbon/950325876?productsource=weeklyad#pmpt=qualifying&sz=24&start=0

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Ribbon for Folded Ribbon Angels -- nonacook, 14:14:51 09/02/17 Sat [1]

Thanks--

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Ribbon for Folded Ribbon Angels -- Shirttails, 22:41:39 09/09/17 Sat [1]

If you are still looking for ribbon, check out the Dollar Tree. Their rolls are only $1 and the have seasonal wire ribbon. I have gotten alot there. I get a spray of what I call "white grapes" for the heads. Works out really well, but you have to search around for them. Haven't looked lately so don't know where they might be. They are not grapes, they are a hard bead on a wire . They come in a bunch.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Ribbon for Folded Ribbon Angels -- garnet, 05:07:57 09/10/17 Sun [1]

Dollar Tree is always a good place to look for craft possibilities.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.