VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:37:23 09/04/17 Mon
Author: Carmelita
Subject: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada

Got a message on FB from the DIL of LondonLee that she passed away in her sleep on August 28th. We were still emailing each other when we had a minute but mostly her, being so good about sending me cute emails, sites to check out, pics and funnies. Posted on her FB page last week and told her that I was thinking of her and that I had sent a card to Simone Proulx, also in CA as I had not heard from her in quite awhile. Here is the Obit that Catherine sent me. I just kept thinking about these two gals and said that I was going to make myself take the time to write them a note. So so sad...I know she had diabetes but I don't remember her having to take insulin or us really talking about major health issues. This was a real shock to her family but I am glad she did not have to suffer. Some of you gals might remember her from when this site was jumping. She was just as sweet a lady as Shilo and I miss these two. Been knowing and corresponding with her since her hubby Chuck passed in 2007. RIP Ms Lee and also Shilo...I love you!
----------------------------------
Ley Hoskin

HOSKIN, Ley - Suddenly at home, on Monday, August 28, 2017, Beverley "Ley" Hoskin in her 71st year. Beloved wife of the late Chuck Hoskin (2007). Loving mother of Paul (Susan) and Edward (Catherine). Cherished Grandma of Christine and Matthew. Much loved sister of Lynda Haynes (Morley) and Ruth-Ann Downie. Special aunt of David, Mark and Rachel. Ley will also be missed by her extended family and many friends. Friends will be received by the family on Thursday, August 31, 2017 from 7-9 p.m. at the A. MILLARD GEORGE FUNERAL HOME , 60 Ridout Street South, London and 1 hour prior (10-11 a.m.) to the funeral service being held on Friday, September 1, 2017 in the funeral home chapel. Memorial donations in Ley's memory may be made to the charity of your choice. Online condolences, memories and photographs shared at www.amgfh.com13205512

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- crafterwannabe, 23:07:42 09/05/17 Tue [1]

Again so sorry to read about the loss of another crafting member. Londonlee was such a lovely person and I enjoyed her posts and seeing her projects.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- Annie~B, 23:55:54 09/05/17 Tue [1]

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of another kind soul. May LondonLee Rest In Peace, and may her family find comfort in their memories.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- stitches, 15:43:36 09/06/17 Wed [1]

I to am so sorry... We have lost two wonderful Voy Sisters in such a short time.....May they both have fun crafting in Heaven.... RIP.....

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- Lori Jean, 16:12:28 09/06/17 Wed [1]

Oh my, I'm so very sorry to hear this! The family will be in my prayers! :(

Lori Jean

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- Sondra, 17:20:14 09/06/17 Wed [1]

I am so sorry to hear this. Will be keep her family in Prayers.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- Linda Ohio now GA, 19:58:24 09/06/17 Wed [1]

I'm so sorry to hear this. My sincere sympathy to her family. May God give them the strength and comfort they need.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- Addy, 21:18:16 09/06/17 Wed [1]

Sorry to hear of her passing. Will keep her family in my prayers.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- Doreen, 06:02:29 09/08/17 Fri [1]

Oh, I am so very sorry and shocked to hear of Lee's passing.

I almost got to meeting her when I was visiting relatives in Canada and unfortunately something came up at the last moment and she could not make our date. She inspired me and helped me with making cards and I loved her posts.

May you rest in peace dear friend ❤️

Sincere sympathies to her family.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Sad news about LondonLee from Canada -- Lin'a, 00:58:16 09/09/17 Sat [1]

Sending thoughts and prayers to LondonLee's family.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.