VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:29:03 10/17/17 Tue
Author: Linda
Subject: October card swap sent/received

Darlene, Thank you for the Halloween card and the extra foam goodies, too.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- bwacky, 06:53:34 10/20/17 Fri [1]

Darlene, thank you for the packet of Halloween stickers and for the Whooo's There card. I really liked the graphic you used.
Brenda

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- bwacky, 06:57:33 10/20/17 Fri [1]

Linda, I just love your spooky Halloween card! Did you use a cutting machine to do all that intricate work?
Also love the Boo Brew tea packet. Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- tomsmom, 21:18:22 10/20/17 Fri [1]

Linda--Thank you for the spooky Halloween cards, love the tree and bats. Also thanks for the tea and the cocoa packet you added to Emma's, she loved it.

Darlene--We loved our Halloween cards & the extra foam stickers. Also, Emma did get her bracelet and she really liked it. Thank you for making it for her:)

Brenda--Loved the potion bottle cards & especially loved the chocolates. :) Cute idea, and it would make a cute gift for any holiday.

Thank you all! Michelle & Emma

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- bwacky, 07:48:12 10/24/17 Tue [1]

Michelle, thank you for the spooky Halloween card. I love the printed word paper you used and the way it was folded was so cool. I tend to always fold my cards the same way so it was great getting an idea of how to do cards another way.
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- bwacky, 07:18:30 10/31/17 Tue [1]

Beverly, I really like the shape you used for the September card you sent and the embellishments you used. Such a pretty fall card.

I'm also loving the October card with all the glitz. I just love glitter and sparkle.

Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- JANET, 13:00:45 10/31/17 Tue [1]

HEY LADIES, SORRY I HAVE OT ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF YOUR CARDS THIS MONTH, I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING, I AM SO FAR BEHIND RECOGNIZING EVERYONE'S WORK I WILL HAVE TO TO A BLANKET 'AWESOME' AND 'THANK YOU' TO EVERYONE.

MY COUSIN FROM LOUISIANA CAME IN EARLY IN THE MONTH AND AS SOON AS SHE LANDED WE WENT OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAY, THEN ON THE RUN THE REST OF THE TIME. I GOT VERY VERY SICK AFTER SHE LEFT AND BEEN SICK A COUPLE WEEKS SO FAR, AND STILL STICK. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN ONLINE AT ALL. LEFT THE HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A COUPLE WEKKS YESTERDAY.

OBVIOUSLY I DID NOT GET MY OCTOBER CARD DONE. SO I WILL BE DOUBLING UP FOR NOVEMBER.

I JUST SENT OUT THE NOV AND DEC LISTS.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE GREAT OCTOBER PROJECTS

HUGS TO ALL
JANET

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- tomsmom, 17:23:31 11/02/17 Thu [1]

Beverly--thank you for the Sept. and Oct cards...I really like the shape of the one card and the paper with the leaves and acorns, so pretty. I also liked the paper on the glittery pumpkin card. Thank you for Emma's cute cards--especially the one she can color. :) The owl card is also so colorful and cheerful.

Brenda--I sent out Emma's cards last week and the one to you came back, I guess the stamp fell off, so I've resent it. You should get it soon. We re-used those cute Halloween tins you made and my parents really liked them. :)

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- Beverly, 13:22:27 11/03/17 Fri [1]

Thank you ladies for all the September and October cards! All you ladies are so talented. I truly love our card swaps. Looking forward to November and December swaps.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: October card swap sent/received -- bwacky, 05:51:40 11/08/17 Wed [1]

Emma, thank you very much for the Halloween card. I hope you had a great Halloween!
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.