VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:27:24 10/25/17 Wed
Author: Theresa
Subject: need poem to go along with photo

I took a photo of a park bench sitting along a paved path in a garden setting with trees around. A friend remarked how tranquil it looked. I was wondering if someone could write a poem to go with the photo. I thought I would frame the photo and attach the poem to the matting on the side. Thanks in advance.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- JoyinMT, 15:28:02 10/26/17 Thu [1]

Sorry - but this day my head seems a bit on the blank side, so I need a bit more information - OR how about a picture to help this olde gal out??! :>)
Thanks for your help. I can 'almost' see something....but I need a bit more help.
Blessings, Joy

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- Theresa, 20:37:57 10/27/17 Fri [1]

How do I attach a photo??

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- JoyinMT, 12:43:05 10/28/17 Sat [1]

Goodness, me, girl! You'll have to get help from someone a whole LOT smarter than I am - I truly do NOT have a clue
as to HOW one would attach a picture....
Maybe you could just add a few more descriptive words to help me picture that picturesque scene.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Blessings, Joy.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- Theresa, 21:10:55 10/28/17 Sat [1]

I am going to try to copy/paste the photo

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- Theresa, 21:11:56 10/28/17 Sat [1]

Looks like copy/paste does not work

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- Lori Jean, 17:00:00 10/29/17 Sun [1]

You have to use a photo hosting site, such as Photobucket. Once you upload the video into the host site, there will generally be 3 or 4 "codes" under your photo. Then, you have to take one of those codes (depending on where you are posting) and copy/paste it into this little box with your message. The photo will show up if you used the right code. I no longer use photo hosting sites any, however, when I did, sometimes I had to try a couple of the codes before I found out which one this site accepted. I hope I'm explaining this clear enough.

Lori Jean :o)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- Lori Jean, 17:00:51 10/29/17 Sun [1]

Sorry! I meant, "Once you upload the picture into the video host site"

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- Theresa, 18:09:20 10/30/17 Mon [1]

Thanks for the info. I guess posting a photo is out of the question then since I do not use photo hosting sites.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: need poem to go along with photo -- Lori Jean, 17:02:32 10/29/17 Sun [1]

Doggone it! Why do I keep saying "video!" So sorry!! Sheesh!

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.