VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:08:46 11/07/17 Tue
Author: tomsmom
Subject: November Card Swap Sent/Received

Brenda--Thank you for the November card you sent, love the sayings inside and out.
Also, thank you for Emma's card, she liked the letters you used to spell out her name. :)

Michelle

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 05:56:19 11/15/17 Wed [1]

Darlene, thank you very much for the cute Thanksgiving card, the turkey and the plastic canvas cross. I love the little pilgrim guys you used to decorate the card and cross with.
Brenda

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 23:16:07 11/16/17 Thu [1]

Darlene--Emma and I would like to thank you for the Thanksgiving card and goodies, especially the turkeys. The stickers you used were so cute.

Michelle

Emma and I sent out our cards today.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 20:17:52 11/20/17 Mon [1]

Michelle, what an awesome fall card. I love the colors and the layering you did with the polka dot paper.
Thank you.

Emma, I love, love, love the shimmery butterfly card you sent and how you embellished it with the dots. It's so pretty.
Thank you so much,

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 20:20:28 11/20/17 Mon [1]

Linda, what a beautiful card! Did you hand paint the flower? It is absolutely awesome.
Thanks so much.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 16:19:16 11/21/17 Tue [1]

The Flower is a 2-step stamp from this years Stampin Up Holiday catalog. I just fell in love with it and had to have it.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- Janet, 10:50:27 11/21/17 Tue [1]

Hi everyone, sorry I am late responding....been very very sick for about 4 weeks now, finally getting better.

First all I FINALLY am caught up with cards. My october project is done and I gave it to a friend to mail because it needs extra postage so he is going to take it to the PO for me, I think he is mailing it today. My NOV project is also done, I will be putting it in the mail today, thanks for understanding me being so late.

speaking of late LOL! I know jenniver will prob be late with ther NOV card, 1) because I was late getting the addresses to her and 2) her stepson just got married last weekend so she was busy with that and it was out of town. thanks again for ulnderstanding.

Thanks you all for your AWESOME cards, I received cards from brenda, darlene, michelle, emma, linda

LOVE LOVE them all so mulch, THank you!!!

hugs
Jaet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 00:06:48 11/22/17 Wed [1]

Darlene, thank you so much for the Thanksgiving card with the turkey and the plastic canvas cross.

Brenda, Love your card and the sayings on it.

Emma, Love your card with the sparkly butterfly. You did an awesome job on embellishing with the dots on it.

Michelle, Love the color combination and sticker on the fall card you sent.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 16:56:05 11/25/17 Sat [1]

Janet, I'm going to copy the Thanksgiving Blessing Mix words and make the mix then use it as table favors for each member of our family next Thanksgiving. Thanks so much.

Also thank you for the pretty fall bag and leaf shaped paper clip.

Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 13:23:50 11/26/17 Sun [1]

Love the Thanksgiving Blessing mix, I'm thinking of how to change it into a Christmas Blessing mix. The Autumn leaves are beautiful on the bag.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 16:45:11 11/28/17 Tue [1]

Janet, the magnetic frame and matching butterfly are just beautiful. I love how they sparkle.

Right now I have a Christmas angel on my refrigerator and she fits right inside the frame. It looks so pretty.

Thank you so much.

Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- JANET, 12:36:14 12/01/17 Fri [1]

Linda, if you google christmas blessing mix you can find some varied reclipes. enjoy!

Beverly, i think i forgot to mention and thank you for your card. I was looking at it again last nigiht, so pretty and creative. I look fwd to see what kind of cutout or folded project you do, where do you gt all these ideas, not to mention patience to do them LOL

thanks so much

hugs
janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 16:34:01 12/01/17 Fri [1]

Janet, I love the magnetic frame and butterfly. They are gorgeous!

I will google Christmas Blessing mix, thanks.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: November Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 09:07:52 12/07/17 Thu [1]

Linda & Janet--I really thought I had come here and thanked you for your cards and goodies to me and Emma before, but I didn't, so I am sorry. The magnets and the Blessing Mix bags were super nice. Also, Emma loved her feathers that you sent, Linda. She was so surprised that you knew she liked feathers:)

Thanks! Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.