VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:54:32 12/09/17 Sat
Author: tomsmom
Subject: December Card Swap Sent/Received

Brenda--Thank you so much for the funny card (I've already sent it to someone) :) and the beautiful ornament & hook which is on the tree! Emma got her Santa ornament yesterday with the cute puppy card...how adorable. Santa is on the tree, too.

Merry Christmas! Michelle

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 23:21:43 12/09/17 Sat [1]

Janet--Thank you for mine & Emma's pretty Christmas cards, we really liked the little bit of glitter on them. :)
Merry Christmas!

Michelle

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 16:10:37 12/11/17 Mon [1]

Janet, thank you for the beautiful Christmas card. I love the background paper you used and how you embellished the poinsettia's and the holly with the glitter and jewels. Where did you get the paper from and did you use a punch on the holly leaves?
Thanks so much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 19:57:25 12/14/17 Thu [1]

Brenda, Thank-you so much for the little ornament, love it! The card is so peaceful looking on the outside and I had to giggle when I opened it.

Janet, What a beautiful card! I love the paper and the gold snowflakes are perfect!

My swap is on it's way...

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 07:07:30 12/17/17 Sun [1]

Darlene, thank you for the pretty Christmas card. I love the sparkle on the holly leaves.
How did you ever make the tiny bows? I always have a hard time when I try to make any bows especially the tiny ones.
Thank you.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 19:42:16 12/18/17 Mon [1]

Jennifer, I just love the candy bar slider card. It's awesome! Where did you find the beautiful cardstock you used? I would love to make a few of these for my neighbors. Was it very hard to do?
Thanks so much, I love it!
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 20:55:46 12/18/17 Mon [1]

Darlene--Thank you for mine and Emma's cards...you used such cute little stickers and I really liked the Santa you put on mine.

Jennifer--The candy bar slider cards are really nice. I have seen slider cards for cocoa packets but never thought to put in a candy bar. I really like that ribbon you used, too.

Linda--We loved our cards and spider ornaments with the legends. Emma opened hers first and was so excited for me to open mine. :)

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 15:56:13 12/20/17 Wed [1]

Linda, I loved the story of The Christmas Spider and the beautiful spider and web you sent with it. Did you make the spider? I never thought I would say a spider was beautiful but this one is. Also thank you for the shimmering tree card it's so pretty. How did you do the shimmer?
Thank you so very much.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 22:09:49 12/22/17 Fri [1]

Brenda, I did make the spider, they are my biggest seller at craft shows...I'm known as the spider lady...lol.

For the trees, I stamped them 2-3 times to give the illusion of trees in the distance. To make them shimmer, I dab the trees with a glue stick, and sprinkle with a fine glitter.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 16:34:13 12/24/17 Sun [1]

Linda--Just wanted to let you know that we gave one of your beautiful spiders as a gift, so pretty. I sent out one of your tree cards, also very pretty.

Merry Christmas! Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- Linda, 22:00:39 12/22/17 Fri [1]

Michelle and Emma, Thank-you for the wonderful gift tags. They will come in handy this year.

Jennifer, I love the slider card you made, what a clever idea!

Darlene, Thank-you for the card with all the cute stickers. I love it!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- bwacky, 06:57:17 12/23/17 Sat [1]

Michelle and Emma, thank you so much for all the cute gift tags. They arrived just in time for me to use on my gifts. I wish I could say I was done wrapping everything but I keep putting things off.
Brenda

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- tomsmom, 16:37:27 12/24/17 Sun [1]

Brenda--I am right there with you, not done wrapping yet! :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: December Card Swap Sent/Received -- janet, 14:39:33 12/27/17 Wed [1]

sorry I am late...again!!!

Thank you all for the beautiful cards!
Thank you brenda for the gorgeous card and beautiful ornament!
Thank you Darlene for the cute santa card, he is adorable.
Linda, thank you for the card and spider ornament! I don't think I have seen that before, love it! did you make the spider too?
Michelle/Emma, thank you for the tags! I usually make tags but I didnt get round to it so i used yours :-)

hugs and blessings to all

sorry I a so late acknowledging receipt of cards will try an do better :-)

janet

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.