VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:28:41 01/26/18 Fri
Author: Janet
Subject: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups

All you regulars I have you down for the year, except Beverly, I have not heard anything from her, hope she is ok.

Anyone else want in the Card Swap let me know by Feb 1st, or if you want inforation/details on the swap email me love to have you join, either monthly or for the year! :-)

hugs
Janet

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups -- JANET, 12:10:25 02/01/18 Thu [1]

I just sent out the addresses for February,

Also, I think Jennifers projects are in the mail, she is sending January AND February

Janet

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups -- Janet, 14:13:39 02/07/18 Wed [1]

Brenda catcher February card you crack me up that was so funny I’m chuckling at it again now just thinking about it Thank you so much

Everyone I resent my January project and included my February project I sent to Linda Michelle and Emma because I have not heard from Brenda if she can ride her January 1 or not it was not returned to me so Brenda… When I hear from you I’ll either resend the January with the February or just send you the February.… Darlene will be sending you the February

Thanks R
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups -- tomsmom, 09:45:41 02/09/18 Fri [1]

Jennifer--Thank you for the cute Valentine's cards you sent, Emma and I loved the rose embellishments you used. Where did you find them?

Brenda--Emma says thanks for the coloring book you sent, you know she loves anything creative. :) Also thanks for her card. I absolutely loved the card you sent to me--it made me laugh.

Janet--Emma and I got our January and February swaps from you yesterday, thanks, we loved both. The butterfly with the candy is a cute idea. Plus, we loved the chocolate.

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups -- Janet, 20:26:35 02/14/18 Wed [1]

Linda… Oh my gosh got your February card it is so cute I just love the heart balloons and all the hearts that fell out when I opened it how adorable and what a lot of work thank you so much it’s just too too cute

Also I wanted to ask you on your January card I love the embossing but I have been trying to figure out how you did that with the stamping? I can’t figure out how you got the stamping behind the embossing and no stamping showing on the embossed part I am so confused LOL I love it but I can’t figure it out

I hope everyone got their January and February project that I resent I put lots and lots of postage on it hoping it would go through this time I did not have anyone available to take it to the post office and mail it so I had to guess on the postage

Hugs,
Janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups -- Linda, 12:39:42 02/15/18 Thu [1]

Janet, Received your cards for January and February. Loved them both and have surprised myself that I didn't eat the chocolate immediately...

Jennifer, received your February card, loved the little roses on it.

Janet, My January card was done by stamping the embossing folder before embossing the paper. You need to stamp the side of the embossing folder that will be the top of the card. It took me a few tries to remember which side to stamp. I love the effect it has on the finished card.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups -- JANET, 18:40:33 02/15/18 Thu [1]

Linda, thanks for the info on the embossing, i would have NEVER figured that out!!!! I love it, and I kept looking at it trying to figure it out...very clever. Brenda did something clever with embossing awhile back too and I couldnt figure it out either LOL!!!! she had a black space going through the center of her embossed emage so should could stamp something there.

thanks for letting me know you got my cards...:-) I will let jennifer know about gettig hers. she does not do computers so that is why you dont see her post anything but she alwalys sends her thanks to everyone she loves them all lets me know, for some reason she seems to get hers a day ahead of me and she just lives 7 miles away so sometimes she spoils the suprise for me :-)

thanks again!!!

hugs
janet

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: FEBRUARY Card Swap Sign-ups -- tomsmom, 10:37:16 02/19/18 Mon [1]

Linda--Thank you for the cute Valentine's cards you sent me and Emma. We both loved the extra hearts inside and the heart balloons on the outside. Too cute.

Darlene--Emma and I would also like to thank you for the pretty cards you sent. We liked the stickers and the Bible verse inside.

Michelle

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.