Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - Please bear with us -- we have migrated our servers to continue providing access to our site while a prolonged network downage, not under our control, is corrected. Forum access may be limited while we configure the new servers. Details will be posted as time provides. Admin and Member logins now work again.
VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:48:28 03/25/05 Fri
Author: matt
Subject: Re: SKYE ALEXANDER
In reply to: CHRIS 's message, "SKYE ALEXANDER" on 08:53:38 09/28/04 Tue

I received a letter from Skye Alexander at address 675 VFW Parkway #220 Chestnut Hill MA 02467 on March 24 2005. I feel the letter is a hoax and will not reply. This is why:
1. The letter was mailed BULK MAIL with 16.9 cents postage
2. The letter was too vague - all individuals have desires. If the individual is psychic, they would already know if you need "money/opportunity", "love/relationships", and/or "health/happiness" - They would NOT ask
3. The text in the letter refers to all 3 of the above as if these are my needs. If the letter were truly geared to me, the individual would already know.
4. I can never see myself buying a "yacht"
5. The letter seems to prey on the individual seeking change. I anticipate that they will ask for more money as time goes by.
6. The letter sounds like an attempt to obtain personal information from you - please BEWARE. I think that a reply will logically trigger more mailings.
7. I have found similar hoaxes from my internet search. Some originated in London - go to www.google.com, then type "Skye Alexander" psychic, or "Skye Alexander" Hoax. Appropriate links or experiences should appear.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.