VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Just started suboxen today~any stories of success to share?

Author:
hurley
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:57:21 10/18/06 Wed
In reply to: dan farnach 's message, "Just started suboxen today~any stories of success to share?" on 23:09:08 12/28/05 Wed

>I started suboxone today (8 mg) as an at home recovery
>program~~~~and after 8 hours I feel great!!! Anyone
>have any stories, insights, or comments they'd like to
>share? Would be truly grateful for any advise
> Tanks-Dan
i just got back from detox on tuesday...i was addicted to methadone...never tried heroin....but the withdrawls before i went in were intense....they started me on darvon and switched to suboxen......ATTENTION>>>YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE EXPERIENCING BAD WITHDRAWLS BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR FIRST DOSE OF SUBOXEN.......or else the drug will not be effective....it will actually make you more sick is what my doc told me.....all that aside it is a wonder drug...NO MORE WITHDRAWLS!!!!!!!!!......not even a single craving....doc also told me if i take any narcotic on top of the suboxen, it will make me extremely sick or land me in the hospital...also deaths have been reported from taking sleeping pills, diazepam, and drinking alcohol on top of taking suboxen...so really watch what your taking with your meds.....also if you see any doc or dentist that doesn't know your on suboxen make absolutely sure you tell them...and that your on a narcotics treatment program...consequences could be fatal.....i pray for us all and take it one day at a time

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Just started suboxen today~any stories of success to share?mike18:28:42 12/28/06 Thu
Re: Just started suboxen today~any stories of success to share?judy (trying to stay off heroin)18:58:54 08/14/08 Thu
Re: Just started suboxen today~any stories of success to share?Harry (Im waiting to take mine)07:49:56 10/18/08 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.