VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Re: Shrubsalls of Milton and Hartwell

Author:
Mike Bell
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:44:56 02/13/06 Mon
In reply to: Sandra Oxley (nee Shrubsall) 's message, "Shrubsalls of Milton and Hartwell" on 02:19:18 10/12/03 Sun

Hello: I've just come across your message - I have Shrubsalls in my family, nearly all born in or near Milton, Sittingbourne etc. The earliest is Joseph, 1713-1741, then Joseph b. 1739, then Arthur b. 1769, then Josiah Borcham Shrubsall, b. 1829 - he had a daughter Eleanor Jane Barton (born before he married her mother) , who married a John King, from whom I am descended.

There are lots of siblings attahced to all the above. If any of this is of any interest do please contact me

Regards

Mike Bell

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Shrubsalls of Milton and Hartwell

Author:
Sandra Oxley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:59 02/16/06 Thu

>Hi Mike
Pleased to hear from you. We seem to have some matches.I have a Joseph b. 26.04.1705 died 29.06.1741 a fisherman from Hartlip, dob different but death same. He married a Mary Hodges in 1730 and I believe had among other grandchildren a Joseph who died in 1767 and an Arthur born in 1769. My line is from William, Joseph and Arthur's brother. My tree shows the 1769 Arthur marrying Sarah Wood having 6 children, one of whom was Arthur who married Eleanor Borcham, they had 9 offspring, one named Josiah baptised 07.03.1830. Josiah is shown married to Fanny Eliz. Barton 01.04.1849 and having 2 daughters both born in wedlock.Although there are discrepancies there seem to be too many similarities for there to be no connection. My tree has been gathered from different sources,not first hand so is liable to have inaccuracies. I would be pleased to exchange more information if you wish.
Kind regards Sandra.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Shrubsalls of Milton and Hartwell

Author:
Mike Bell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:39:14 02/19/06 Sun

Hi Sandra

Thanks for your earlier message - we clearly have the same tree as you say, bar one or two minor discrepancies.

What's the easiest way for you to sawp information?

I could send you a disc with a gedcom file if that's easy - or try e-mailing the gedcom to you.

Regards

Mike

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.