VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: family

Author:
Holly De Freyn-Shrubsole (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:30:56 09/05/06 Tue
In reply to: Lucy Shrubsole 's message, "Family confusions!!!!" on 17:50:22 08/03/04 Tue

hi i am holly and am 15 i no my family originated from kent and know alot about the de freyne side of my family but not the shrubsole side and would be grateful if anyone knows of how they joined xxxx

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Family confusions!!!!

Author:
lana (dont b confused b happy.)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:49 02/05/07 Mon

>hello lucy dont be confused be happy that u know that all the shrusole are there around you.. even tho i have seen a few pop up here in australia...where i am living.. my great aunty rebecca married a peter shrubsole and i think they live in cheriton kent... rebeccas brother is my greatgrand dad and he married a christopher and come to newzealand to live, in around the 1900s ..being 17 is a great age to start your famous shrubsole tree, and i sure if you email sandra... the maker of this great site,im sure she would love to hear from you... so take your time and enjoy the ride in making history...... if you wish to talk ..... im always around...
my email; hortonatbass@optusnet.com.au good luck and very best to you allways.....lana maytom in australia

Hello. I am Lucy. I am 17 and from cheriton, Kent. My
>dad is colin shrubsole and his father is Peter
>Shrubsole. I just wanted to talk to all you other
>Shrubsoles and see what you are like! Lucy x

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.