VoyForums

Wednesday, November 22, 10:39:59amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:18:32 04/06/17 ThuPDT
Author: Jim (Walker)
Author Host/IP: 24.20.185.50
Subject: Re: Herbicides in Thailand
In reply to: Kurt Priessman, MSgt, USAF (Ret) 's message, "Herbicides in Thailand" on 18:51:05 11/19/07 MonPST

Hello all,
I worked in the 635th MMS Squadron at U-Tapao in 1971. I am currently filing my letter of disagreement with the VA over my disability claim. I am seeking verification from anyone who knows my duty station I refer to here. It was on the north end of the bomb dump perimeter. I was assigned to inventory incoming munitions trucks. I worked from an elevated shack, located about fifty feet south of the the northern bomb dump perimeter fence line, on the perimeter road, at about middle length of the road. Any dog handler or tower guard who worked that perimeter has a mental image of dozens of trucks lined up in the queue for inventory and offloading. I was at the first of two stations the truckers queued up with to begin the administrative process to offload.

I am hoping that it would be possible for someone who worked that sector of U-Tapao, to provide me with a statement of fact verifying my description of the perimeter and the proximity of my duty station to it. I was stationed on the base perimeter, but because I do not have a SPS MOS, the VA can't get beyond it. My APR's support my claim of the work I did inventorying there at the shack, but no matter.

Anyway, I sure would appreciate your guys help on this. I would send you my statement, and if it was accurate in your estimation, just have you testify to its accuracy, in a statement of your own. Let me know if you can help and I'll send you what is needed. And/or if you know of another contact you think I should speak with, please forward this email to them or send me their contact information?

I appreciate your trouble here, it is the only avenue I believe I have left.

Thanks,

Jim Walker
j2010walker@gmail.com
4-6-2017

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.