VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Tuesday, March 19, 06:56:48pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:23:16 08/18/03 MonPDT
Author: Michael Paul Glines
Author Host/IP: 198.26.130.37
Subject: Re: Top Dog 45
In reply to: Alford W. Watts 's message, "Top Dog 45" on 10:59:06 06/16/03 MonPDT

>Looking for orginal handlers that went to DaNang with
>me in 65. My dog's name was Blackey 129X, who I gave
>up to Don Poss.

So whats up Al!! Longtime no hear.I have talked to Vance and he said he has talked to you. I will be in Phoenix, October 04 for the VNDH gathering, about you?

Mike.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Top Dog 45 -- Marilyn F. Stover, 20:36:57 11/11/03 TuePST (12.217.141.132)

>Looking for orginal handlers that went to DaNang with
>me in 65. My dog's name was Blackey 129X, who I gave
>up to Don Poss.
> You were there in 1965, did you know Al Amsbaugh? I'm looking for him for my mother. If so let me know, please!

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.