VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Friday, March 22, 12:23:40pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:02:17 09/01/02 SunPDT
Author: Bruce Holtzendorff
Author Host/IP: 198.81.26.207
Subject: PhuCat AB RVN Feb70-71 K-9 section

Long time ago I was there. When I left I buried all the memories very deep. Recently I visited the WALL in DC and the memories started coming back and I started searching on the internet...I only found 2 ..they were on the WALL. Jimmie Adams(I was stationed at Oxnard AFB CA,Dog school at Lackland, and PhuCat with him) and Irving Park ( I was on the Relief truck that rolled and killed him). Hope I can find some others, sorry it took so long....BH.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: PhuCat AB RVN Feb70-71 K-9 section -- Joseph Barbarise, 15:04:46 09/27/02 FriPDT (67.8.145.42)

Bruce,
I was at Phu Cat K9. I left there about 30 days before you arrived. My partner was Prince #88MO. I got to see the Wall a few years ago myself. It was quite a moment. You can't describe it to anyone, you can only experience it, as you know. I heard about the truck rolling over while on the relief run. That run always a race, one truck against the other. If you like, you can reach me in Orlando, FL at JBarbarise@cfl.rr.com Be safe.
Joseph

>Long time ago I was there. When I left I buried all
>the memories very deep. Recently I visited the WALL in
>DC and the memories started coming back and I started
>searching on the internet...I only found 2 ..they were
>on the WALL. Jimmie Adams(I was stationed at Oxnard
>AFB CA,Dog school at Lackland, and PhuCat with him)
>and Irving Park ( I was on the Relief truck that
>rolled and killed him). Hope I can find some others,
>sorry it took so long....BH.

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.