VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Wednesday, March 20, 03:18:05pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:04:25 11/05/03 WedPST
Author: JERRY G. BAIJOT
Author Host/IP: 152.163.252.229
Subject: Re: Pleiku AB 10/67-11/68
In reply to: Frank Durgan 's message, "Pleiku AB 10/67-11/68" on 08:39:11 12/21/02 SatPST

WAS AT PLEIKU FOR A COUPLE MONTHS IN 1968 DURING THE SPRING AND THE ONSET OF THE MONSOON SEASON. I WALKED A DOG NAMED MARKO, A HUGE SHEPARD THAT WEIGHED ABOUT AS MUCH AS I DID. HE RULED THE POSTS WHEN I WALKED HIM.
JERRY BAIJOT USAF RET.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Pleiku AB 10/67-11/68 -- Bill McGee, 16:39:04 04/08/04 ThuPDT (68.228.171.70)

>trying to found any old buddies that were at Pleiku
>during that time..Would like any info about my two
>dogs..Dixie A663 and Imp.. Was told by Tom Hill that
>an idiot walk my dog Imp to death..FNGs don't know
>anything.

I was in charge of the Sentry Dog Section at Pleiku from Jun 69-Jun70. You were gone before I took over from TSgt Givens. I remember both of those Dogs quite well. I don't know anything about Imp being walked to death, but if Hill said that, it was probably true. One thing I do know, I have a scar on my arm that Imp gave me during attack training one day. Durn good dog.

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.