VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Friday, March 22, 02:21:19pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:24:27 06/16/04 WedPDT
Author: WILLIAM (BILL) ARKENAU CAM RAHN BAY 67-68
Author Host/IP: 4.4.233.147
Subject: ANYONE WHO HANDLED GERRY A911 CAM RAHN BAY

LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO WAS AT CAM RAHN BAY 67-68 IN THE K-9 UNIT. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ABOUTS OF LELAND
JOHNSON JR. 67-68 THEN EXTENDED 6 MONTHS.

THANKS BILL

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: ANYONE WHO HANDLED GERRY A911 CAM RAHN BAY -- Daryl (Skip) Royer, 15:56:02 07/21/04 WedPDT (198.81.26.72)

>LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO WAS AT CAM RAHN BAY 67-68
>IN THE K-9 UNIT. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ABOUTS OF
>LELAND
>JOHNSON JR. 67-68 THEN EXTENDED 6 MONTHS.
>
>THANKS BILL- Hi, I'm Skip Royer, I was in the k-9 unit from March 67 to March 68. My "Partner" was "Fritz". Leland johnson sounds so familar but I can't be sure. He might have also been working with me (parttime) at the Officers Club during the day,but not sure.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: ANYONE WHO HANDLED GERRY A911 CAM RAHN BAY -- Vic White, 10:24:15 05/07/05 SatPDT (208.25.48.148)

>Hi, this is Vic and I was with the K-9 unit at Cam Rahn 66-67. Not sure if I can be of any help, but I brought my buddy Fritz from the Tatchikawa dog school in Japan. I lost my original dog Sparky prior to that. I don't remember Gerry at that time.

\\>LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO WAS AT CAM RAHN BAY 67-68
>>IN THE K-9 UNIT. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ABOUTS OF
>>LELAND
>>JOHNSON JR. 67-68 THEN EXTENDED 6 MONTHS.
>>
>>THANKS BILL- Hi, I'm Skip Royer, I was in the k-9
>unit from March 67 to March 68. My "Partner" was
>"Fritz". Leland johnson sounds so familar but I can't
>be sure. He might have also been working with me
>(parttime) at the Officers Club during the day,but not
>sure.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: ANYONE WHO HANDLED GERRY A911 CAM RAHN BAY -- P. Kutsch, 05:22:07 05/06/05 FriPDT (64.75.156.161)

>LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO WAS AT CAM RAHN BAY 67-68
>IN THE K-9 UNIT. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ABOUTS OF
>LELAND
>JOHNSON JR. 67-68 THEN EXTENDED 6 MONTHS.
>
>THANKS BILL
I too am helping a friend in Seattle (who doesn't do computers), looking for a "Randy or Ramsey", in K-9, don't know his dogs name, served in Cam Rahn Bay, 68-69, and worked the Officers Club; off hours. He was USAF (in the 483rd). Any info would be appreciated, Thanks.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: ANYONE WHO HANDLED GERRY A911 CAM RAHN BAY -- P. Kutsch, 05:23:22 05/06/05 FriPDT (64.75.156.161)

>>LIKE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHO WAS AT CAM RAHN BAY 67-68
>>IN THE K-9 UNIT. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ABOUTS OF
>>LELAND
>>JOHNSON JR. 67-68 THEN EXTENDED 6 MONTHS.
>>
>>THANKS BILL
>I too am helping a friend in Seattle (who doesn't do
>computers), looking for a "Randy or Ramsey", in K-9,
>don't know his dogs name, served in Cam Rahn Bay,
>68-69, and worked the Officers Club; off hours. He
>was USAF (in the 483rd). Any info would be
>appreciated, Thanks.

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.