VoyForums

Wednesday, February 20, 02:35:19amLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:54:35 07/23/05 SatPDT
Author: David D. Clark
Author Host/IP: 64.233.144.96
Subject: Looking for Handlers That I Served with At Utapao

I was a Sentry Dog Handler stationed at Utapao, Thailand from July 1968 until July 1969 that came over a the second wave of handlers bringing dogs and equipment to establish the dog program there. I would enjoy hearing from anyone that served with me and just know how you are and what has happened in your life since we were together. You may have been out of site for all of these years but you certainly haven't been out of mind. I think of so many of you so often and would really enjoy hearing from you. I hope it is alright to give my email, you can contact me at daviddclark54@hotmail.com. Hoping to hear from some of you soon. God Bless!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Looking for Handlers That I Served with At Utapao -- Bill Cummings, 04:54:01 07/24/05 SunPDT (216.36.0.87)

David - I just sent you an e-mail and we will get you in touch with our U-Tapao handlers. Welcome home dog handler.

Bill

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.