VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums:

Friday, February 22, 11:38:21amLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:30:57 11/25/02 MonPST
Author: Bill Wigginton
Author Host/IP: 216.143.62.195
Subject: Re: 388th Security Police Squadron-Korat AFB
In reply to: Beth 's message, "388th Security Police Squadron-Korat AFB" on 15:18:38 11/10/02 SunPST

I remember your father, as I was at Korat from Dec 71 to Dec 72, and I handled Sarge X850, and Blackie 617X (Blackie's correct tatoo number). Your father took over Blackie in December of 72 when I rotated back to the states. Email me and we'll chat.

Bill Wigginton
388th SPS K-9

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: 388th Security Police Squadron-Korat AFB -- Ray L. Lively, 20:42:05 02/08/03 SatPST (216.40.205.106)

>My father Joseph D. Tignor was a K-9 handler at Korat
>AFB between October 1972 to October 1973. I have only
>been able to contact one of his buddies from that era
>and have learned somber news about another. I would
>like to come into contact with any other handlers from
>this era who might have a story to share. If you
>remember my father (he handled "Blackie"X850)please
>contact me.
I served with Your Father In Korat and have a couple of photos of him. Let me know if you would like for me to email them to you and I well dig them out and send them. I handled Rebel.

[ Edit | View ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.