VoyForums

Wednesday, November 22, 10:39:38amVoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:46:53 11/13/08 ThuPST
Author: Alphonse DiDomenico
Author Host/IP: 66.178.134.202
Subject: Re: Herbicides in Thailand
In reply to: Kurt Priessman, MSgt, USAF (Ret) 's message, "Herbicides in Thailand" on 18:51:05 11/19/07 MonPST

>Just to let you know I received 10% disability for type 2 diabeties. Reason being a k-9 handler the VA could not prove or disapprove that I was exposed to agent orange. I now receive medical treatment from the VA. My rating was awarded before I was put on oral medication. The VA doctor in White City, Oregon was the one who put me on the meds, my civilian doctor wanted to wait. Since I'm now on meds my rating should be raised to 20%. So there is hope for all of us who were stationed in Thailand, it depends what the doctor says.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Herbicides in Thailand -- Donald DeLay, 13:59:02 10/05/10 TuePDT (216.186.200.33)

>>I was just at the VA because I was coughing blood for a while. While in there I was talking to a person to check in to the Two (2) heart attachs that I had. They are on the AO now and It could be because of the Agent Orange. I was stationed at Korat RTAFB, Thailand in 1973 thru 1974. The individual that I was talking to said to check with the DAV and talk to them. I was in the K-9 unit. This is all new to me and any help that you could help me with would be appreciated.Just to let you know I received 10% disability for
>type 2 diabeties. Reason being a k-9 handler the VA
>could not prove or disapprove that I was exposed to
>agent orange. I now receive medical treatment from
>the VA. My rating was awarded before I was put on
>oral medication. The VA doctor in White City, Oregon
>was the one who put me on the meds, my civilian doctor
>wanted to wait. Since I'm now on meds my rating
>should be raised to 20%. So there is hope for all of
>us who were stationed in Thailand, it depends what the
>doctor says.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.