VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Looking For My Indian Background

Author:
Lisa Holland (Rosencutter) (Hopefu)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:43:05 06/29/10 Tue
Author Host/IP: c-67-182-129-98.hsd1.wa.comcast.net/67.182.129.98

Hi I am looking for information on my Indian background, I was told I was either Choctaw or Cherokee. My Dads name is John Rosencutter
Birth: July 3, 1943?
Born: Ks

His mom is
Violet Blakely
Birth:Jan 1, 1918
Born: Missouri
Died: Jan 16, 2000
She married John Rosencutter
Born:Jan 11, 1920
Died: March 15, 2000

his dad--John Rosencutter
Birth:1874
Born: Kansas
Married:1897
Died:1926 Riely
John Rosencutter married
Maude Lamb
Birth: May 1880 Died 1959 She was born in Kansas and Lisved in Missouri and was buried in Manhattan Ks. she is the one to be believed to be the one to be Indian. If you need further information let me know. You can contact me at Happy.2001@hotmail.com Thank You Lisa Holland (Rosencutter)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Looking For My Indian Backgroundalisha collins16:39:36 07/02/10 Fri
Re: Looking For My Indian BackgroundLisa Holland (Rosencutter) (still hopefull)15:55:11 07/05/10 Mon
Re: Looking For My Indian Backgroundjacki nelson11:34:55 06/14/11 Tue

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.