VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Help to find Grandmother

Author:
Oma Lee Rose (Prowler) (Please help)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:33:46 09/05/16 Mon
Author Host/IP: NoHost/50.45.164.202

My grandmother had a lot of last names but one was Prowler She was the daughter of Maybelle Gibson her father was Dee Rose, I was told Dee took the children away from Maybelle when they were babies Oma Lee Rose 1900 and her Brother Marion Burton Rose. 1902 both in Oklahoma what I was told was when Dee took the children That Maybelle went bam to the reservation I was also told Oma was gave up for adoption, Dee kept The boy child I am not sure of any of this the one thing is a cousin told me Oma had a identifying tattoo on her tongue That was to have something to do with the trail of tears I do not know if it is just talk, I would like to know if anyone has information thank you melody Moreland

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.