VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:09:06 10/01/16 Sat
Author: bob
Subject: Mini Reunion " C Company 65/67

May 1 , 2016

Dear Brother Manchu's
My name is Robert Hudak I served with Charlie Company 4/9 from Nov. 1965 to Apr. 5 1967 1st platoon 1st squad . Since Feb. 2000 I have been working on putting a list of Charlie company together [ list will be enclosed ]
Last year had a great time. We had 10 Manchu's
attend besides the men there were some of their wives. We hope too see more Manchu's and their wives.
This Year will be or 50 th Anniversary it will be a big time for all of us hope we can get more people from our group to attend.
This year the group decided too do it again , and put together a mini reunion for Charlie Company 1965 to 1967 . it is set for Nov. 9 thru Nov.13 , 2016 in Branson Mo. We have a block of rooms at the Ozark Valley Inn room rate Is 55.00 plus tax hotel phone number is 417-336-4666 . when you call the hotel ask for group services and speak with Jason and tell them you are with the 4/9 Manchu group rooms.
The Hotel was nice enough to give us a free meeting room. So if anyone coming to the mini reunion has picture or anything else too share with the group please feel free too bring them. Hotel is also willing to help us set up a dinner for the group on Saturday night there prices are not too bad.
If you plan to attend please call the hotel directly and book your rooms and please give me a call at my home number 386-437-7907 so I can keep a log. THIS IS A BIG MUST so we know what to setup for
Respectfully Submitted

Robert Hudak
P.S If you have any pictures of Viet Nam or things of interest such as slides to show to the group please bring them

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.