VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Congratulations to Wahgi Hawks

Author:
tribesmeri
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:59:45 10/08/03 Wed

ayoooooooo.......pilis ho, mi wanbel stret lon harim olsem Wahgi Hawks em ol ibin go lon semi-finals ya.....wei semem mal!!!! Boys you did a mighty fine job and I congratulate you all. Mi ino bin save olsem planti ol 2000 ex-fatsecs ol play tu ya...so that's why I haven't heard from you guys, you've been busy training hey?..hehehe...... Well congratulations on making it to the team and for doing Jiwaka proud, you guys rock!! Na Kastii you're one cool mix-blut ya, hope you showed those kanges that you da man!! yes ya!!!!!......yeah once again congrates to Peter, Billy, Nelson, Daniel and Kastii for doing jiwaka proud..........stap wantaim yupela, onepela 2000 ex-fatsec poro kam raun chol.............

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Dap-ange kawei erjip pam wa!

Author:
Ondye
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:45:05 10/09/03 Thu

To my brothers and the name Whagi Hawks...
Whaoo!! What can I say, enem kawei erjip pa nind eh! Well, I may not know all of you but in the name of WAGHI HAWKS, I say congratz to you all despite your unsuccessful bid in the semis. But hey, what the heck... like the rest of the well wishers and supporters here said, there is always next year....
Like this little saying ....
Courage doesnt always roar.
Sometimes courage is the little voice
at the end of the day that says,
"I'll try again tomorrow"

And so as my man 2PAC rhymes....
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, NEVER GIVE UP!

And to all the departing "dap-anges" at UPNG, I wish you all a very prosperous future in what you decided to do after UPNG.
And thanks to my brother and the Hawks PR Officer for keeping us in tune. We will miss you too... but I will see you at home when I get up there, aiight? :-)

Kawei...
Angzep ende ... mand ya mene kupo ol kuru duma mol ne mei wa! :-)

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.