VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Requesting for awareness campaign

Author:
Robert
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:20:17 11/01/03 Sat
In reply to: PR Officer 's message, "JIWAKA TERTIARY STUDENTS RUGBY LEAGUE TOURNAMENT" on 18:21:44 10/20/03 Mon

Hi PR Officer,

I am very proud as a Jiwaka to see you guys taking initiatives to bring all our Jiwaka elites together for some ball games over the Christmas break. I wish I could come home to join you guys but due to high airfare costs, I might not make it. I do have a request for you students if you can actually make it.

My request is for you students to secure some fund from our local MPS and probably the Western Highlands provincial Government to make some awareness campaigns on two major issues.

1. As you all know very well, the HIV/AIDS epidermic is a bushfire in our wagih area. If you can make strong campaigns about this and save sex and so forth..........

2. The current Government is placing more emphasis on Agriculture Development. I believe we have the fertile lands for agricultural development for crops such as coffee, rice, vegetables, taro and sweet potato.....etc...Place more emphasis on local rice growing so that people can become independent on this crop rather than wasting money

You can also think of other possible topics to include. I believe the Banz and Minj district vehicles will be allocated to you as we have done in the past when I was at Unitech....

Em olsem tingting blo mi tasol when you students from all institutions in PNG are at home during break. If you do not have time then probably look at some other times.

Em tasol na you guys have a blessed day.

Best regards

Robert

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: GENUINE POINTS, THANKS ALOT

Author:
PR OFFICER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:03 11/01/03 Sat

Dear Robert,
You brought one of the points we discussed last night during our meeting. That is the awareness on HIV/AIDS. We are trying to have National AIDS Council and National Narcotic Bureau do awareness during the three-day tournament on HIV/AIDS and Drugs and Alcohol respectively. We will also be seeking cash and kind donation from the two organizations. Letters will be sent to them next week. I will let the members of organizing committee work out something about the point you mentioned on Agriculture in the “Valley in the Cloud”.

The committee is trying its best to have the Coca Cola Promotional PA system to have awareness campaign, announcements, commentating and more audible and interesting. They will be requested to set up stage/grandstand and tents to sell their products.

IF have any other ideas or anything more on the points you raised above, don’t hesitate to say it. I let the committee discuss ideas.

Regards,
The PR OFFICER

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.