VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: GIS & HIV/AIDS

Author:
DAP
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:53:00 07/08/04 Thu

Ambkomb gis bok kawiwi pisim. Hikomb ambto kanggik gi ni pa ta sim. Kawi. Na amb gis tho dum gokomb gis gaar purand hi ba pi AIDS sind.
Kembel ah goral.

Nind pisimb-amb gis awiawi natoai.

This is not abusive words. A creative HIV/AIDS awareness directed at our young Jiwakians esp. my brothers studying at universities. It concerns me living in the society with an epidemic of HIV/AIDS.

Looking forward to any of your contribution.

Dap

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: GIS & HIV/AIDS

Author:
waghi4fr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:29:57 07/09/04 Fri

El kawi don. Kan ka kanz.
This HIV/AIDS is a threat to the human race.
Talking it boldly like this is now a need.
Thanks for that, DAP.
We need more inputs on this issue.

Author:
KAY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:38:18 07/13/04 Tue

SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR AIDS CONDITION...DAP...NA YOU KISIM LO WE...?? YOU SAVE LONG SAVE SEX TU OH WOKIM NATING RAUNRAUN. THERE IS NO NEED TO EDUACTE THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIV/AIDS. PEOPLE ARE ALREADY AWARE OF IT AND IF THEY END UP GETTING THE VIRUS, LET IT BE...GRAUN TU I PULAP SO LET NATURE DOES ITS SELECTION..SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST...

EMBE ERI WO...CONTRIBUTION BLO MI...
[> [> Subject: We Must Educate More On HIV/AIDS Prevention

Author:
DaveyBoy Again
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:12 09/20/04 Mon

Some times it takes more than once for it to sink into peoples minds just how dangerous HIV/AIDS can be. Not everyone knows about HIV and AIDS, what about the kids, people in third world countries, people too poor to have kids go to school, how about uneducated people of the world who have never been to school?

My POZ blog on http://HIV-AIDS.Blog-City.com :)

Author:
nakende
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:43 07/14/04 Wed

Dap had send this massage vividly and in precision in whagi tokples than trying to say it in anyother language including English. whagi tokples is sexy. the songs from whagi are sweet. the girls are preety and intelligent. the boys are just awaresome.

Maybe we should adapt Dap's words "GIS AWIAWI MA" as a slogan for HIV/AIDS awareness. Have this slogan printed on your door, cupboard, shirt, books etc.. to remaind you all the time.

Just look after yourself from HIV/AIDS.

nakende

Author:
Clown Pussy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:48:07 07/16/04 Fri

I am with you all...this epidemic is now at a catostrophical stage where all human lives not only in Waghi but everywhere is threatened...People know about it but ignorance to have safe sex i.e using condom at all times when having sex seems unnecessary.
AIDS is there and it depends on the second we made decision when we remove our dick and put into a pussy with or withou a condom.

Kapis.

Author:
Jiwakan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:32:30 08/11/04 Wed

Hey,First step keep your dicks in your pants and don't open your legs unless you are married!!

That's the point to prevent HIV.

But, if you do have sex, do it safe coz simple mistake and you suffer for the rest of your miserable life.

Emberi...yap enim kin sim.

We are all educated to enough to know all these shit.Common sense!!

Author:
DaveyBoy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:31:19 09/03/04 Fri

Thanks for sharing :)

My POZ blog on http://hiv-aids.blog-city.com where I try to prevent HIV/AIDS a bit too...
[> [> Subject: Re: GIS & HIV/AIDS

Author:
karkopi ngal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:04:39 10/18/04 Mon

The people in our beloved places in the region of Jiwaka are absolutely safe, however it is the so called travelers...from the Buai market people to the students, who go out of the Jiwaka to other regions and bring those infectious diseases into the (Jiwaka) region.

Stick to one partner and do not try to be a hero to have multiple partners

kenem wal diri pam ne pintz in ma, tal pam mal pam eh.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: HIV/AIDS-- NO BARRIER - BEWARE.

Author:
BOL GOI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:26 11/23/04 Tue

I am really impressed with the comments that are made with regard to the above issue.

Young Jiwakians beware that this deadly disease is here in our land, whether you like it or not its here in the land already.
It does not count count who we are, Christains, Pastors, Doctors, Nurses, lawyers and etc... it has no barrier at all.
current stastics in the major hospitals shows that the leading province is WHP and in District wise unfortunately it is our District.

I want to warn every young people of Jiwaka tobe very careful with your sexual behaviours.
It is very natural that when the hormones are in play we can not control, however remember the deadly person.
PREVENTION IS PREFERABLE TO CURE.

Well we may say what's the difference dying today or tomorrow.
Fellow Jiwakians I want to tell you that out of the so many thousand people in this country God has choosen you tobe the intelect of the Jiwaka District and WHP and the Country as a whole thus He has a plane for you. he has called you out of the so many thousand young people to serve your District, Province and the Country.

Do not be tricked by the Devil by saying Jiwaka is a Free Country so i can do anything that I wish to do.
come out of that mentality and be a true Jiwakian, Western highlander and PN guinean.
try hard as much as possible at your exposure to do much awreness on this deadly person, (HIV/AIDS) while you spent your X-mas break with your family.
You wouldn't want one of your very own family member tobe infected with this culprit, do you?

thank one and all.

May God Bless Jiwaka.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.