VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: GIS & HIV/AIDS

Author:
DaveyBoy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:31:19 09/03/04 Fri
In reply to: DAP 's message, "GIS & HIV/AIDS" on 14:53:00 07/08/04 Thu

Thanks for sharing :)

My POZ blog on http://hiv-aids.blog-city.com where I try to prevent HIV/AIDS a bit too...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: GIS & HIV/AIDS

Author:
karkopi ngal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:04:39 10/18/04 Mon

The people in our beloved places in the region of Jiwaka are absolutely safe, however it is the so called travelers...from the Buai market people to the students, who go out of the Jiwaka to other regions and bring those infectious diseases into the (Jiwaka) region.

Stick to one partner and do not try to be a hero to have multiple partners

kenem wal diri pam ne pintz in ma, tal pam mal pam eh.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: HIV/AIDS-- NO BARRIER - BEWARE.

Author:
BOL GOI
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:26 11/23/04 Tue

I am really impressed with the comments that are made with regard to the above issue.

Young Jiwakians beware that this deadly disease is here in our land, whether you like it or not its here in the land already.
It does not count count who we are, Christains, Pastors, Doctors, Nurses, lawyers and etc... it has no barrier at all.
current stastics in the major hospitals shows that the leading province is WHP and in District wise unfortunately it is our District.

I want to warn every young people of Jiwaka tobe very careful with your sexual behaviours.
It is very natural that when the hormones are in play we can not control, however remember the deadly person.
PREVENTION IS PREFERABLE TO CURE.

Well we may say what's the difference dying today or tomorrow.
Fellow Jiwakians I want to tell you that out of the so many thousand people in this country God has choosen you tobe the intelect of the Jiwaka District and WHP and the Country as a whole thus He has a plane for you. he has called you out of the so many thousand young people to serve your District, Province and the Country.

Do not be tricked by the Devil by saying Jiwaka is a Free Country so i can do anything that I wish to do.
come out of that mentality and be a true Jiwakian, Western highlander and PN guinean.
try hard as much as possible at your exposure to do much awreness on this deadly person, (HIV/AIDS) while you spent your X-mas break with your family.
You wouldn't want one of your very own family member tobe infected with this culprit, do you?

thank one and all.

May God Bless Jiwaka.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.