VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: German Student Raped in Waghi (Dumbola)

Author:
Disgusted Waghian
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:25:31 10/13/04 Wed

Is this what you call a peaceful Waghi Valley. We should not let this happen. NO WAY! The National Newspaper says it happenend at Dumbola.... I call on the KNK people to stand up an make the culprits pay for the inhumane actions. I will definitely feel like cracking the head open of the low-life scumbag and cock sucker who rapped my sister in a foreign land! I am disgusted and so as peace loving people of Waghi

2 charged with rape of German student

By JAMES APA GUMUNO
TWO villagers from Banz in Western Highlands Province have been charged with raping a German student last month.
They allegedly attacked the visiting student as she and a colleague were returning from dinner at a pastor’s house at the Banz Lutheran College on Sept 22.
The colleague managed to escape.
The girls are from Leizip Lutheran Church in Germany and were in the country to study the culture and traditions of the Waghi people.
They left the country the next day.
Western Highlands police chief Winnie Henao said yesterday that the two men from Dumbola village were arrested last week.
He described the act as “barbaric and inhuman”, and that it would seriously damage the country’s image.
He commended the Banz police and the local leaders for their co-operation in the arrest of the two.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: German Student Raped in Waghi (Dumbola)

Author:
Wagi Sister
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:55 10/16/04 Sat

This BAD BAD BAD for us as PNG citizens.Its not getting us anywhere but pushing us backward in the direction we don't deserve to go due to some nutcase and scumbags flithy actions.

I am so disgusted and upset at the same time about the way these happened.I hope those criminals get what they deserve in jail.

This is so bloody disgusting esp in whagi area.

I would plea to all our brothers and sisters to help educate and try to prevent such behaviours to happen.

May peace be with the victim and God bless her!!
[> [> Subject: Re: German Student Raped in Waghi (Dumbola)

Author:
pitz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:03 10/19/04 Tue

I agree with you..This action of an handleful had already tarnished the good name of Waghi..and it will be in future hard to have expats in our area who are not only going to share with us their expertise but expose us and our untap culture to the outside world.
From the latest news back home, three as already being apprehended and with the supply of a brand new police vehicle to Banz Police by Hon. Michael Mas (North Waghi MP)we are expecting all the culprits involve to be arrested and face the full brant of law.

Em tasol.
Kimil KopiNgal.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Every Waghi Citizen should help curb lawlessness

Author:
waghian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:53:20 10/19/04 Tue

Cry my beloved Waghi....
I can not stop but think how my once a peaceful valley have come to produce some lowlife animals whom have decided to cause loss of the respect and good-views that Waghi used to get from the outside world.

Lets urge all people, even the immediate family members of any law breaker such as this animalistic act that has brought shame and guilt upon all Waghi people to be apprehended and given over to the law to face the full force of the law.

I also could not imagine the phycological, emotional and physcal trauma that the German girl is going through.
Please those in Waghi, espescially the males, consider you mother, you sister being raped in another country!!!

I would like to pass my message of sympathy and sorrow for that girl and her family in Germany on behalf of the Waghi people. I know nothing will stop the nightmares that you will get from the actons of some less than human scumbags but I pray that God will heal your feelings and traumas.

I am for Waghi and please, lets all live this beautiful valley over again coz thats our home and we should not let such animals put us down the garbage hole.

with much heart for my place Waghi and the victim....
Waghian
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Every Waghi Citizen should help curb lawlessness

Author:
karkopi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:07:22 10/23/04 Sat

We can no longer tolerate these kinds of act. It is natural to be emotional about it, but it is about time our leaders have to look in to the main cause of these kinds of barbarian act. Rape, killings, fights and others abusive acts are still going to be there if we do not have any basic formation. These basic formations takes place at home beginning with the parents. If the father drinks steam and smokes dopes certainly the son is going to do the same because the orientation comes from the father. With the act concern young people now need to talk about sexuality openly with their parents an or their guardians
Once this is not done similar activities cannot be avoided.
[> [> Subject: Re: German Student Raped in Waghi (Dumbola)

Author:
Topex Naiko
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:14 03/07/05 Mon

The rapist does not deserve to live in a human society. He should be castrated and sent to a mental institution.

It is about time the PNG Government started implementing the death penalty. People committing henious crimes like this should pay with their lives. This will act as a deterrent to potential wrongdoers.

[> Subject: Re: German Student Raped in Waghi (Dumbola)

Author:
Disgusting, don't even discuss it here!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:46:11 03/30/05 Wed

Hi folks,

Do you think it is a good thing to discuss such digusting acts in a World Wide Forum board? You as Jiwakans should be ashamed of yourselves. If you are a KNK think seriously as an educated person. Go back home and deal with your own people appropriately in regard to this act. Such stupid acts shames the good innocent citizens and even cripples them to have good accesses to the outside world.

You see, not only us the Jiwakans come here, think of what the world will think of PNG as. And think about what our neighboring regional and cultural group who come here will hold in mind for such act. Em yupela Jiwaka ol rapist, "amb rep ga mongzi" ol bai tok ya.

Ye, na tingim gut, think before you discuss anything here...

Nganzil Bang Gorr...

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.