VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Hei

Author:
Ngal T
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:51:20 02/23/05 Wed

Yupla olget jiwakans blari dry bisket faces.....where are youse all mucking around. Mekim sompla toktok na mipela harim.......yap kes er-wanim kene.

Ngal T

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Ende mene mimo ma?

Author:
Kalip
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:33:42 02/26/05 Sat

Hey! This is a cool site. How is everyone doing in PNG?
Any news from the Jiwaka land? Wa!! Jiwaka ende mene mimo ma? Can anyone kindly update me on the HIV Aids cases in the Waghi area? I would appreciate your help.

Greetings from the alps of snowy Europe.

God bless,

Kalip
[> [> Subject: hey Kalpi

Author:
Ngal-T
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:31:23 02/26/05 Sat

Hey Kalip.
How's europe treating ya? Maski AIDS worse true long ples. Lately, about 5 people died of aids in the aviamp and kawi, kami, area alone, each of them like one week apart. Couldn't tell ya anything about minj and kupgamar area but rumours claimed it much worse. Getting worse within the senglap and dange tribes in north waghi. Lately, a young girl died of the cause from Banz. A policeman and his two wifes so far gone from banz. Many are waiting to die of it and are hiding away in villages, some of whom very sad to say as they are very very young. Some of the victims are showing clear signs of AIDS. Getting worse all the time. A prominent lawyer had so far resigned because he has the virus and her woman has departed like two months ago. Many familiar facesare going missing all the time andi don't know anything about them.

HOWEVER, i think many others are starting to absorb the many news about AIDS and are trying to look after themselves..."I THINK"......by how things are going in some villages.

Looks like not many jiwakans are turning to this site to share and/or convey stuff so here you go from me.
Thanks...hope that helps you a bit.

Agna Kaple ka pa nind eh.
[> [> [> Subject: Kalip

Author:
Kawei pa ninje.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:04:25 02/27/05 Sun

Hey angna,

Europe is snowing at this time. We have snow storm tonight and it is pretty cold up here.

By the way, thank you very much indeed for the information. This is what I was longing to hear. Sounds terrifying! I am sorry for the victims but I hope they go back to their Maker and find hope again.

Angna, Jiwaka actually needs young people like you and others to revive our neglected district. My warning is that, stay away from this danger.
Pi ka pa ninje, Angna,

God bless,

Kalip

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.