VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Exchange 2003

Author:
Mail Boi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:10:05 03/01/05 Tue

Hello all Jiwaka IT Pros',

I am faced with this problem of getting Exchange 2003 Server to load all our emails via a dial-up account (ISP Online SP). I have checked all options on the Exchange Server but could not find any options where I can put my dial-up configurations. Is there a way I can get around to solve this prob.?. Does anyone of you know a way out, or have a good background with Exchange 2003 Server?

Any idea, Pitz Siwi, Marsh and Speed?

Angzep.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Exchange 2003

Author:
angne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:33:04 03/02/05 Wed

Not much idea with this. There may be a host of things that could trigger that but here is a couple of suggestions.

1. Check your SMTP Connector to Link to your Internet Domain from Exchange.
Default SMTP configuration in Exchange sometimes mucks up.
Go to this site on how to configure SMTP Connector
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319426

2. I heard/read somewhere that Internet Mail Service, a functionality that is used to configure a dial-up connection that is dialed on a regular basis is not Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 do not include this functionality.
You might wana check up on that as well.

Hope this is useful.

Angne
PS: Will send u an email on your yahoo one so keep watching that space. am a lil bc at the mo.

[> Subject: Re: Exchange 2003...coupla suggestions

Author:
angne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:10 03/02/05 Wed

Not much idea with this. There may be a host of things that could trigger that but here is a couple of suggestions.

1. Check your SMTP Connector to Link to your Internet Domain from Exchange.
Default SMTP configuration in Exchange sometimes mucks up.
Go to this site on how to configure SMTP Connector
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319426

2. I heard/read somewhere that Internet Mail Service, a functionality that is used to configure a dial-up connection that is dialed on a regular basis is not in cluded in Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003.
You might wana check up on that as well.

Hope this is useful.

Angne
PS: Will send u an email on your yahoo one so keep watching that space. am a lil bc at the mo.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.