VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Whats your opinion guys

Author:
Whagi Kangi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:04:20 05/11/05 Wed

Would you be jealous,angry,or get that uncomfortable feeling when your woman shaves her body hair? What does your woman shaving her body hair mean to you ? I am a woman who realy want to shave my body hair but my man says he doesn't find me attractive with my body hair gone.He says I turn him on everytime when there is lots of body hair on me.And when I do shave my body hair sometime he doesn't talk to me for days and not to mention the divison in the bed room.Com'on all mangi whagi, yupela ting olsem wanim?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Whats your opinion guys

Author:
Waghi Maldam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:27:55 05/12/05 Thu

Blari Damn yakky.... Yu bagarapim lunch blg mi stret. Who wants to know whether yu gat gras o kela? Take the damn idea to pngscape lover's board. Otherwise, one of us can cut your grass with 5.90.
Waghi Maldam
[> [> Subject: Re: Whats your opinion guys

Author:
Waghi Mum
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:25:14 05/12/05 Thu

As a true Waghian I have a big respect for my culture. Although living in a western country I wouldn't reveal my sensitive area to be discussed openly with the Waghian boys. Crazy!!! Western influences such as this may do good to us but not to our culture. Absolutely not!! I believe discussing your problem "on shaving your grass" is a real blow on the Whagians' minds. Waghian boys will agree with me.

Only my opinion.

Whagi Mam wei eri, ngend ma

[> Subject: ((..Shaving Body Hair....)) Is that part of your waghi culture still alive?

Author:
Kondol Ngamb Ngal
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:17:40 05/12/05 Thu

hey meri Waghi Kangi. tell you what?...the first thing that storms my mind is that.."you have been influenced alot?"

...so who cares, it's the 21 century as you might say. But hey...would your mum shave her body air off?...would she?

i don't know hey really...i really don't know how you view your society and how you would want to live your life.Anyhow, you are proboably living somewhere in those well developed country and trying your best to look the very best and thats all good.....but if you wanna shave your body hair off....i'd rather you cut open your skin too and replace it with a different coloured skin.....cos i really don't think waghi boys will accept anything so very very un-cultural and not normal for a waghi woman.....which in this case is you wanting to shave your body air.

amb dam wei mon pa dom.....nem laik ah.

((Were you born with no body hairs??)) or maybe it was a mistake you were born a female....you should have born a male..
[> [> Subject: Re: ((..Shaving Body Hair....)) Is that part of your waghi culture still alive?

Author:
Whagi Kangi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:39:26 05/12/05 Thu

Its cool, yous putting your oppinions and belives across.Ihave no comment as I have asked for your oppinion.Most of us are educated to some extend where issues such as mine may have been seen with open mind.It would be more proper for a good discussion rather then coming out strong as yous have.I am fine with that and I am doing the listening still.

Author:
Kimbirye
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:02 05/17/05 Tue

Whagi Kangi,
My comment/suggestion is you take this issue to a board dedicated to discuss such issues coz that's where u get all the best of minds that are into this issues openly as you would like.
I assure you that you may not get a good number of positive or rather open comments as you are suggesting.

For me personally, I would have it shaven tho; :-) LOL
[> [> Subject: Re: Whats your opinion guys

Author:
Whagi Kangi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:49 05/19/05 Thu

Bro, no comment from me.I am listening only. And I respect how you feel about it.

Author:
Yak !!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:29:09 05/18/05 Wed

Yu wanpla stingpla meri nogat repect blo Waghi Culture. Piss Off na noken kam write gen long displa Forum...

Well, I think any Waghi girl wouldn't do that in this forum. It's one of you cheeky Waghi guys is putting this just to get us mad or something. Just be careful your wife might opt for a guy who likes hairless body (as you speak it) at the back of you. Nogut yu toktok long experience blo meri tru tru blo yu. Shame on you and back off! Take this shit somewhere else and don't come here.

Waghian.

Author:
Waghi too!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:02 08/17/05 Wed

I am a pure waghi here but i really feel you guys are mixing it all up. Having you wife/girlfriend hair shaved has totally nothing to do or with our customs.

It's really a personal perspective thing on whether you like it or not!! Personally speaking i get easily turned-on when i see ladies with shaved hairs! And yessss i would recommend my girlfriend to shave her body hair .... but she already likes her hair shaved, so no probs for me here..

thankx

waghi too ....

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.