VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Re: Whats your opinion guys

Author:
Yak !!!
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:29:09 05/18/05 Wed
In reply to: Whagi Kangi 's message, "Whats your opinion guys" on 22:04:20 05/11/05 Wed

Yu wanpla stingpla meri nogat repect blo Waghi Culture. Piss Off na noken kam write gen long displa Forum...

Well, I think any Waghi girl wouldn't do that in this forum. It's one of you cheeky Waghi guys is putting this just to get us mad or something. Just be careful your wife might opt for a guy who likes hairless body (as you speak it) at the back of you. Nogut yu toktok long experience blo meri tru tru blo yu. Shame on you and back off! Take this shit somewhere else and don't come here.

Waghian.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Whats your opinion guys

Author:
Waghi too!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:42:02 08/17/05 Wed

I am a pure waghi here but i really feel you guys are mixing it all up. Having you wife/girlfriend hair shaved has totally nothing to do or with our customs.

It's really a personal perspective thing on whether you like it or not!! Personally speaking i get easily turned-on when i see ladies with shaved hairs! And yessss i would recommend my girlfriend to shave her body hair .... but she already likes her hair shaved, so no probs for me here..

thankx

waghi too ....

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.