VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:37:06 11/11/03 Tue
Author: cori
Subject: Re: New Curves
In reply to: Sue 's message, "New Curves" on 12:32:53 11/11/03 Tue

>I am currently in the process of opening a Curves
>franchise and I am interested to know what you ladies
>like and dislike about your clubs. I would also like
>to hear of any activities at your club that make it
>more interesting.
-------

I think if I could change just one thing about my Curves (and others) is that I wish there were showers. I know that not having the showers with all the overhead and upkeep they entail is what keeps the cost so affordable for members, so I'm reasonable.

I love the hours at mine, but I've heard others aren't so lucky. Mine opens at 6:30am on MWF and I know I would not be able to work out in the mornings if they opened any later than that. I wouldn't mind a tiny bit earlier, but if I actually have my act together I can get there, get worked out, change real quick and zip off to my Park & Ride to catch my bus.

Something I've noticed I like now that I'm back from my hiatus is the community type board they have at my club (it was sparse before). It's a cork board with baby-sitting services, or craft sales, or neighboring businesses offering Curves members discounts, or what have you. I feel like I'm getting to know a part of my neighborhood I know little about, a demographic that's been invisible to me. Sense of pride and ownership is a great motivator.

Cori

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.