VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:33:59 11/14/03 Fri
Author: Gwen
Subject: Re: 12th month Weigh In
In reply to: Suz 's message, "12th month Weigh In" on 09:22:38 11/14/03 Fri

I just wanted to say you are such an inpiration! I have read your story on your website. I think it is amazing the results you have seen. I have my 2nd month weigh in on Monday. My first month I lost 12.5 lbs and a little over 8 inches. I'm not sure my results this month will be anywhere close to that.

But I just wanted to say congratulations on your results and to keep up the good work!!

Keep on Curving!!!!

>O.K. - made it to my one year mark.
>Month losses: 6.25 lbs and 3.75 inches for an
>annual total of 94.75 lbs and 94.75 inches.
>I didn't make my goal of 100 lbs for the year but I am
>very pleased with my results.
>My website:
>www.angelfire.com/me4/ltlqn/aboutmycurves.html
>I'm signed up for another year at Curves and looking
>forward to reaching my goal.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: 12th month Weigh In -- gerrie, 10:19:31 11/14/03 Fri
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.