VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:02:17 11/14/03 Fri
Author: Lea
Subject: searching for training info

I was looking around this forum the other night and came across a thread where people were wondering if they were being trained correctly on the equipt. One person said that they have a video available in their club if there were any questions about the training and another gave a web-site that (I guess) gave instruction. Can anybody tell me which thread this was or maybe give me the website? It would be a great help to me, I am an owner and would love to see this site, as I do agree that training is lacking in some facilities. One thing that I've done when a visiting member has challenged me on a correction was to pull out the new hard back book and invite her to check out the instruction on that piece of equipt. after which she was quite grateful for the help. Any help in finding this site would be appreciated. Lea

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.