VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:58:15 11/23/03 Sun
Author: Claire
Subject: Recovery Stations??

I just joined Curves not long ago. I'm finding out a lot by reading these messages. For one thing I think training is minimal at my Curves. Regarding the recovery stations--nobody even told me that's what they're called and that the biggest effort needs to be on the machines (which also haven't been explained very well). I've been running in place like crazy on the "recovery stations" and absolutely worn out by the time I make round three. What do most of you do when you're on the recovery stations? Any information will be most appreciated. I've been to Curves eight times now and not only haven't lost any weight, but can't even begin to see any improvement in my body shape. I only need to lose about 10 pounds (all of which seems to be in my stomach area). Also need to lower my cholestral and tryglicerides. So that said, do you think maybe I should still be giving it my all on the recovery stations as I've been doing or should I slow down and concentrate on the machines (we have nine machines).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.