VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:52:53 12/31/03 Wed
Author: Kim
Subject: Re: Question for women who have lost a lot of weight
In reply to: Coli 's message, "Re: Question for women who have lost a lot of weight" on 19:07:14 12/18/03 Thu

>there are certain charities, such as burn units, that
>will do the skin-reduction surgeries... if you donate the skin to their patients.<

I haven't been on in a while... But I am a manager of a Curves in Central Georgia. I have heard several of our ladies talk about Surgery. I believe there is a Doctor in Atlanta that does this surgery and will donate the skin to burn patients. I am not sure if you get a reduced fee or not. When you ladies get to the point that you are ready to make a decission on what to do about your skin, please think about what benefits you will really achive from the surgery and research your options carefully. This is surgery and all surgery can have complications. Every Curves Lady I have met in my 8 months with Curves as a Member and now as a Employee are very beautiful. As you become healthier, more sure of yourself, and more beautiful with every accomlishment, extra skin may not even be an issue. Best Wishes to all of you that share in my journey to be Amazing inside and out.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.