VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:59:09 05/31/03 Sat
Author: BLou
Subject: Re: Curves in Canada!
In reply to: Carrie 's message, "Curves in Canada!" on 16:01:00 05/31/03 Sat

Hi Carrie,
I'm from Sault Ste. Marie, ONtario and I joined Curves just this past April. I paid $126.26 Service Fee + 1st Month Dues. After the first month, I pay $39 + GST monthly. I have committed to one-year. Otherwise it would be $49 + GST. It was a special on the service fee, but they usually have some type of special going. In May, they were offering the Curves Diet Book. I missed that by 2 days. Anyway, I find it worth it - I haven't had my first weigh in yet. I know I haven't done as well as others, but I haven't changed my eating habits yet. Thought I would give myself a month to get into the exercise routine. It took me awhile to get used to working out in a "circle", but now I go and quite enjoy it. I'm going to get measured/weighed on Monday. Then, I think I'll follow WW to shed some of these very unwanted pounds. Let us know if you join!!!

Hi everyone,
>I haven't joined Curves yet, but have been reading
>your messages on the boards daily. I live in Ontario,
>Canada. I like what you all say about Curves. It
>sounds like it really works. But I'm still a little
>hesitant about joining. First of all does anyone out
>there know the monthly price for Curves in Canada, and
>the initiation fee? May I be frank here? Does Curves
>really work? I mean compared to any other gym type
>setting? I am a procrasinator and really need someone
>to push me into joining. Will someone PUSH me. LOL.
>Thanks for posting all the encouraging messages.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Curves in Canada! -- CurlyK, 15:30:00 06/02/03 Mon
  • Re: Curves in Canada! -- CurvyK, 15:34:03 06/02/03 Mon
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.