VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:20:03 06/16/03 Mon
Author: Coli
Subject: Re: Are you supposed to be sore?
In reply to: Carrie 's message, "Are you supposed to be sore?" on 15:33:57 06/16/03 Mon

Congrats! you are on your way to a healthier YOU!

With 11 machines you should be going around 2 full times plus 2 more machines (24 machines total for about 26 minutes of workout on the circuit).

As for sore...NO, you shouldn't be very sore, if at all. The stretching helps to both increase the effectiveness of your workout and aid in keeping your muscles from getting that "sore" feeling. There might be days where you work extra hard or did something a day or two before that will make you sore, but in general, you shouldn't be very sore, if at all. I think when my club got the glute machine, I was sore because I was working it SO hard, but other than that, it actually has helped me be LESS sore from other things I've done like taking a saturday afternoon hike or wearing higher heeled shoes than I'm used to....

You're doing great! feel free to ask any other questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer them for you!
Coli

>Hi everyone,
>Today was only my second time at Curves and I was
>wondering a few things. First of all at my Curves
>there are 11 machines. How many times are you
>supposed to go around? Also are you supposed to be
>sore? I've only gone twice and I'm not sore at all.
>Does that mean I'm doing something wrong? Thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.