VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:30:55 06/16/03 Mon
Author: coloradobev
Subject: Motivation more than weightloss
In reply to: curveyKate 's message, "Re: Finally back at Curves!!!" on 14:08:07 06/16/03 Mon

I so much agree that Curves is more than weightloss.

I work as a Home Health Aide. In my 12 hour shift, I work with one 91 year old lady. I really like to visit with my Curves family and renew my body and soul on the times at Curves. I feel refreshed and renewed when I leave the Curves building.

Before I started back at Curves, I was taking double doses of sleep medication for stress. The few days I have been back at Curves I have not taken any sleep medication. I still feel stress; just not as badly.

I do not have to work tomorrow. I can go on a more casual basis and not feel the pinch to hurry and get it done so I am not late for work. I am looking forward to that. See you at Curves!

>I am so glad to hear you are able to go back to
>Curves. I really believe there is more to it than just
>the inches and pounds lost. It is my main means of
>exercise and an a means of having "me" time in my case.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.