VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:05:51 06/19/03 Thu
Author: Heather
Subject: Re: Third month and I need HELP!!
In reply to: Sheila 's message, "Third month and I need HELP!!" on 07:05:23 06/17/03 Tue

Please don't get discouraged. There could be many reasons for this. If you can get in to measure early in the morning it would be better for you. Even if you are just going in to measure before work and AM weigh in is much better. Also I have noticed that when ladies come to weigh in they always use the restroom first. The Curves diet plans do work just make sure you pick the right one. I would suggest doing the low carb one first and if that doesn't work for you try the calorie diet. Also watch that time of the month. It is true that women can fluctuate up to 5 pounds daily due to water retention. Keep up the workouts it will work itself out in the long run. I have been working out at Curves for 7 months now and have not lost a single pound and according to the first few measures i wasn't losing any inches either. I quit measuring and just go by how my clothes fit and let me tell you that the shorts I wore when I started I can now pull completly off without unbuttoning them.

>The first month I lost 5lbs,8 3/4 inches and 1% body
>fat,the second month I gained 5lbs kept my inches off
>but gained 1.1 % body fat. So I worked harder at the
>machines and watched what I ate,so I got weighed
>yesterday and gained about 4 inches lost 1 lb. and
>body fat went down 1%. The owners can't understand
>they say I could be retaining water or gaining muscle.
>Can anyone out there give some suggestion? Thanks!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.